You Photosynthesize By the Playground

✮✮✮Now playing : Only In My Dreams , The Marías ✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now playing : Only In My Dreams , The Marías
✮✮✮

When you get home after a long day, you simply lay on your bed and think.

Unlike usual, your thoughts are focused soley around one single person.

Touya Todoroki.

Your face feels hot at the fact that he simply stared at you. That's all he did.

You didn't speak at all, all you two did was make eye contact. You found yourself losing focus on the conversation at the table at the table just watching him watch you.

He wasn't bad to look at, either.

Yikes.

"Daddy?" you call from your bed. The man, not used to you asking for him like that, scrambles to your room with a smile.

"Yes sweeatheart?"

"Can I go back?"

It takes the man a second to realize what you're talking about, but remembering dinner, he grins proudly. "Of course sweet pea!! Let me call Enji, and we'll set something up with them!"

He lost you at "of course".

The monday coming back to school, Shoto is practically attatched to your hip. More so than usual. You don't mind. You think he's a sweetheart.

"Shotooo." you mumble, eyes closed, as he stands over you. "You're blocking the sun."

He looks up behind him at the planet, and blinks. "Oh. I'm sorry."

Without looking at him, you pat the place on the grass next to you. You don't have to say anything, he simply lays beside you.

"Why do you not kill bugs?"

Your eyes finally open. "What do you mean?"

"Well," he starts, turning to face you, "on the first day, you didn't kill the spider. Why not?"

"Because the spider did nothing wrong. Mommy and daddy always say that you should never kill bugs, they should live too."

You haven't talked this much in a while, wow.

Shoto lays in silence for a moment, thinking abour your answer. "...My father kills bugs. I don't really like that."

"Your daddy doesn't sound very nice."

"He...he isn't."

For the rest of break, you don't say any more. You simply nap in the sun, and Shoto watches you.

"Aweee. Look at how sweet they are." Miss Amane comments, looking out the window toward you and your friend.

Her coworker can only sigh. "They are cute together, now can you pleaseee help me clean up this absolute mess?"

He points to the giant pile of blocks, dolls, and other things covered in glue that a particularly bitchy kid got a hold of.

"Yeah yeah, just a thought."