Having Fun?? That's A Thing??

✮✮✮Now Playing : Break It Off , PinkPanthress✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now Playing : Break It Off , PinkPanthress
✮✮✮

Before you sits a smiling blonde boy.

Between the two of you is a small table.

You're contemplating laying on the table and simply napping through this.

"Hi [Name]!! I'm Mirio!" he grins with a little wave. "What do you need help with?"

Shrugging, you lay your head down on the table for a nap. Don't third graders have better things to do than bother first graders?

Blinking, Mirio laughs. "I think I see!! This seems more like uhhh- whats the word- motivation problem!"

You ignore the boys rambling as he continues, letting yourself fade into sleep.

"If that's the problem, I'm sure we can fix it somehow!! Maybe if we can find something you like we can- heyyy, wake up silly!"

He taps your scalp and you lift your head with a pout. He just grins. "I need you to stay awake for me, ok?"

...God, you must have a thing for guys with blue eyes, because staring into his as he genuine treats you with gentle kindness is making you feel a little flustered.

Simply nodding again, he continues on his rant. You're more of a listener than a talker, so you don't add anything and simply oay attention to Mirio's words.

"If you're this tired, maybe we should just relax. I'm fine with that if you are!"

Playing with the colored pencils surrounding your papers, you make a soft "mhm" sound.

"Wow, that's the first time I've heard youe voice." the biy chuckles from his seat.

Looking up at the boy, you notice his All Might shirt and point at it. "Hero."

Togata eyes the shirt before grinning widely. "Yeah!! That's what I wanna be when I'm grown up- I'm gonna go to UA one day and I'll be a super good student and I'll become super awesome!! What about you?"

You shrug. "Touya wants to be a hero. I think Shoto does too. I don't think so. I just wanna be me."

"Oh wow, I betbyoue freinds are super cool too!" he giggles. "And yeah, I understand not wanting to be a hero. I guess it can get really dangerous, and it's just not for everyone. But, I think my quirk is pretty neat, and- hey what's your quirk??"

Starting to feel like this is an interview, you sigh, raising your wrist to shoot out a web. Mirio looks in awe as you attach your web to a book a little ways away and pull it toward you with ease.

"That's so Plus Ultra!!!" he practically screams as you continue, using a web to attach yourself to the ceiling, dropoing down over the little table upside down.

"Wow [Name], that's awesome!! You could totally be a hero with a quirk like that!! If you wanted, I mean!"

Swinging into your seat again, you simply hum in agreement. The two of you- more so Mirio- continue to chat about heroes and hero schools, and all of that.

By the end of the hour, you're genuinely hanging on the boy's words.

Maybe it's how happy he is- it's a good change from the closed off Shoto and almost emotionless Touya.

Your father ruins the mood as he walks in, smiling as he picks you up.

"How was it kiddo?"

Looking down at a now more calm Mirio, collecting his papers, you smile a little.

"Fun. It was fun."

You don't think you've ever really had fun before, but if it's always like this then you're looking forward to next week as well.