Something a Little Shocking (Not Clickbait)

✮✮✮Now playing : you choose!! ✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now playing : you choose!!
✮✮✮

Your parents congratulate your good first day with a popsicle, to which you accidentally stick your webs to and have to wait a few hours to disolve. It was a sad fate for the poor strawberry dessert.

"I think I made a friend."

Your step mom practically slams her heels on the breaks of your little car as her and your father's jaws drop.

"Really sweetie!?"

"We're so pround of you honey!!"

An itty bitty smile appears on your face. You love seeing your parents so happy.

You dad turns back in his seat with a wide grin on his face. "What's their name?"

"Uh...Tonoroki. No, Todoroki. I think Shoto is his first name."

"Totoroki!" your dad smiles. "In my childhood, I knew a boy of that name. He was an upperclassman at my elementary school while I was on the younger side, and we bonded over heros and such. He defended me from a few bullies too. Enji I believe his name is. I wonder where he is now..."

Your step mothers jaw is to the floor.

My poor sweet innocent babies. Is what she thinks.

"Oh boy. Shin, honey?" your father looks at the woman with a smile. "Hah...so about that. Enji Totoroki is the name of uhm. The pro hero Endevor actually."

"Ohh. OH."

"Yeah, 'oh' is right. [Name], did you hear all that-?"

You're dead asleep. They both just sigh.

"Maybe it's better if she doesn't know? He might not even be related to him for all we know."

Your step mom sighs, nodding along. "I agree. In the case that he is, I wouldn't want him to feel our girl is using him or anything."

The rest of the car ride is silent as you dream of bugs in space eating your teacher.