All Dogs Go to Heaven and All Todorokis Love You (minus Enji)

✮✮✮Now Playing : PPP , Beach House ✮✮✮

✮✮✮
Now Playing : PPP ,
Beach House
✮✮✮

"Do all dogs go to heaven?"

Touya shrugs. "Probably, why?"

"I was just wondering, we watched this movie about it last night my mom sobbed so hard. Do cats go too?"

The boy nods, trying to focus on the fire he balances carefully, weaving it between his fingers before punching out controlled blasts. The blue reflects in your eyes and you smile at the faint warmth you feel even from slightly far away.

"That makes sense. Do you think we'll both go someday?"

"Mhm."

"If we die on the same day at the same time, maybe we can find eachother."

He pauses, fully turning toward you now. You can see the hint of curiousity in his eyes and it makes your stomach flip. "Do you think that would work?"

It's your turn to nod. "Totally. I'll be honest, if there's anyone I'd like to die with, it would be you."

Touya takes in his information. As grim as it is, he can't help but feel the same. Despite the fact his siblings are in his life- aside from that brat who's so attached to you- they don't undesirable the way he thinks like you do.

"Don't die until we can die together then."

You smile. "I won't, I won't. Same for you, mister."

"I promise, I'll wait for you."

"Why am I here."

"Because I don't like being alone."

Your head leans on Shoto's shoulder as you groan at his response. It's about 8am on a saturday, and the little todoroki decided he would not leave his house to visit his father's acency if you didn't come with him.

"But I'm sleepyyy." you complain, disliking the ache from forcing your eyelids open.

Shoto frowns. "But...you're always sleepy?"

"...Shush."

You shoot a web up to the ceiling, creating a little hammock for yourself. "Wake me up when this is done please."

"But I wanted to talk to you until my father is ready." he pouts, and you immediately crumble because you're weak.

"Fine. What do you wanna talk about?" you ask, slidding down a web upside down right infront of him.

He takes a moment to look at your features. You always look so...relaxed. It's a strange and new look- all of his family has such tense, anticipated expressions.

They're always waiting for something.

You wait for nothing.

He frowns further. "I miss you."

"I'm right here Shoto."

"No I mean-" he twiddles with his little fingers, trying to form the right words. He wishes he was older- or just as smart as you- because he would have the right words right away. "I want you to be around. More."

You deadpan. "Shoto. I'm at your house everyday aside from wednesday and weekends."

"But you aren't with me."

You see the frustration on the boys face, and to lighten the mood, you swing yourself on your web, just enough that your face can press to his. Your lips meet his forehead gently.

"We have all of school together, too. I miss you too, but we both know we have things to do. But I get you."

The boy is simply frozen with a look of shock as he stares into your eyes. He nods almost in a trance. "Uh-huh."

You smile. "I'm glad you understand. Now-"

The door opens with a loud thud, and Enji Todoroki walks in. He sighs at your behavior.

"[Name], off the ceiling."

"Yes sir." you respond blankly, dropping with a flashy flip onto your toes.

"Both of you behave or there will be consequences. Extra training- for the both of you."

You nod and as the man turns around, you silently mock him, making Shoto giggle lightly.

As you walk through the halls of the cold, blank slate of an environment, you feel as though despite the circumstances, everything is well in the world.

authors note:

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A MONTH 💔💔💔

this story is supposed to be like complex but at the same time plain?? i confuse myself but this book is my baby and i will continue no matter WHAT 😭

there will be another character introduced  and then we'll be skiping a little further. if its not the clearest- MC is in like second grade at this point. anywyas rip touya and then more bullshit and this is your first warning this book will get DARK. like rlly darks and i will clarify multiple times.

love yallll 😚💕