stay.

"Sia". He repeated after me .....my name became two time prettier as it came from his mouth. He went upstairs and I just laid on sofa... staring at the noodles.

********

It was 7:00 in morning and I found Holly wasn't with me ..now where did he went !.
I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone ...

Three miss call from hoseok!.

Oh my God...I forgot to tell him that I stayed here all night. He might be worried about me ! ...

I came downstairs looking for Holly and he was ......

Playing with her sleeping figure. My eyes falls on box of noodles. It was empty.
A smile appeared on my face unknowingly.
So she does sleep...

She was hugging a pillow and her white dress was looking like a feather of some white bird. Light and bright. A wind blows up removing hairs from her face.

She was looking peaceful and .

Calm as usual.

I started thinking how did she died ? . Did she committed suicide?....

Wait .

Suicide.

I knew it I have seen her somewhere.....
I stepped closer to get a clear look of her face.

It was her .

The girl from the bridge.....five years ago..

When I was about to commit suicide.

She stopped me.

**********

I stretch my arm feeling relaxed and comfy.
But I felt sudden sensation like someone was looking at me ...It makes me open my eyes...

I saw him looking at me. Like he was trying to check if I was sleeping or not ..

"Gosh ! You are scary " he jumped as I opened my eyes .. " ahh! I just got a heart attack "....

"What you were doing? " I asked him getting up from sofa. He just looked at me for a while. " you don't have to be afraid of me.....I won't harm you , you should leave......it's morning already ". I said ....

"Why are you telling me to leave from my place?" He said in a little loud voice.

"Cus you wanted to ?? Right ?" I said making confused face ....what he want now .

" and If I say I won't !" He said looking at me ...

"Then......stay here ....it's your house but.............a while ago you wanted to leave so desperately and now....." I said last words slowly....

" I changed my mind .....what if you stole something from here ....." he shutter as he didn't found a proper excuse to give her .

" well I can't leave your apartment so ...how come I'll stole something?" I said wanting to know the reason behind his sudden change of mood .

" l would like not to answer any of your questions " he said dramatically reminding me my own words....

He went inside the kitchen and cooked Ramen for himself....he was looking....

Cute .

I smiled

I smiled...it was the best time of my life. With him ....even if I was not physically there..but it still feels real ...all real and beautiful....

" I am going to brush......don't eat my Ramen". He said like he was warning me ...he took steps backwards while pointing finger towards me .

I makes me smiled again as he left...

How much he cared about his food and sleep .

********

I put toothpaste on my brush again looking at My sleepy reflection . Her face appeared in front of me for a while...

Her face five years ago .

And now...

It was still the same.

Means she died for a long time .

I told them that there was a girl on bridge at that time but none of them believed me. I knew she was real ....

But I didn't know she died five years ago ..and she saved my life that day ....

It's my turn.

I should try to find a way so she can rest in peace.

But how did she knew that day that I'll be a successful person? ....

I splashed water on my face and wiped off my face......went downstairs...she was again playing with Holly.

" he likes you " he said while walking on staircase. I looked up he gave me a cat smile. I smiled at him too .

It was the first time he saw her smile....so normal and simple....

Like her personality.