promise.

The hotel was filled with rich peoples.. but at the outside of it.. at beach... a lot of people were dancing.. chatting and having fun with their partners... some of them were middle class...and some were poor..

Well that doesn't matters as long as they do have someone's company and the matching dress code..

I adjusted my black suit and then checked the time.. I glanced over the counter.. jimin was flirting with the bartender and she was doing the same..

But if she got to know who is he..

She'll be on her knees for him..

I chuckle at my thoughts and then again searched for everyone else.. they were just so busy in talking with others...

The yellow vintage lights suddenly got replaced by dark.. and that's when they started a slow music for everyone to dance with their partners..

I was wearing a mask.. every else as well.

I started searching for someone who can give a company as well..

But ended up in being washroom alone.

***********

"Outch!!! Hey watch out!!" Jin shouted as he bumped into someone who was running in black leather jackets and joggers...

That wasn't the dress code..means she is someone outcast..

"Sorry sir". She said as she continues running.. then he noticed security guards behind her..

Then he panicked... and held her hands to stop him from running away ..

"What are you doing... let me go !!".. she shouted as he held her hands... she saw that guards spotted her so she step on his foot making him groan in pain and then ran away towards public bathroom...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just ran into a tall , handsome and jerk guy.. I was running away from security cus I entered in there without the dress code... cus when I reached here I got to know that everyone in that hotel left for this party so came here in hope I could see any of her family members... min ho , niya or Kyung sook... but for God's sake!!..

It shouldn't be sehun.

I ran as fast as I can and entered into a bathroom but shit!!... I saw a man looking at the mirror and setting his hairs...

It's men washroom!!.

"What are you doing here lady". He asked...

"Sorry I didn't knew that it's for men .. I came in hurry". I noticed he was looking at My outfit... shit I should've bought a red dress for myself before coming here.. now he might probably report me to the guards...

"Would you like me to tell you where's the girl washroom .." he asked politely and tried hard not to sound like some prevert..

"Sure.." I said...

But somewhere my guts feelings are saying....

I have seen him somewhere.

He started walking ahead and I was behind him.. he was dressed in all black .. not to lie , but he was cute.. and handsome.. why all the men's are looking handsome in this party.. but I need to find sia as soon as possible...

"There it is..." he said as he passed me a smile..

"Thanks.. by the way what's your name?" I asked .

"Yoongi.." he said and put back his mask which he was wearing earlier

"Ohh.. I see..." I remembered.. he was the one about whom she talked about the most..
Her idol...

I was about to open the door after he left but then..someone stopped me by putting a hand on the door.