talk.

It's been a day since I came here ...he didn't even looked at me. He treated me like a dead person but I don't know why I still love him . I love being here .....near him .

His presence is enough for me.

I avoided him as much as I can cus he didn't wanted to see me . That's why I always do sit in corner of rooms away from his site .

He will leave him place because of me. Why I am even here ....I ruined my everything now I am here to bother him .

**********

She was all silent and she often sits in corners. I came downstairs for some water. But I noticed her sitting on the floor covering her knees down to her chest and head resting on her knees.

She was sitting beside the cupboard.

I saw the same scar on her hands which I got a day ago. My heart sank at her state .........why did she even did this ?

He came towards her and kneeled down to her level....slowly touched her wound . She looked up immediately.

It was the first time they make an eye contact. He was not close to her in any improper way .

But still it gives her butterflies.

"Why did you healed me ?". He asked still looking at her .

"Maybe .....I wanted to ". She said in the same tone as him.

"Who are you ?". He asked still in the same position.

"I don't want to answer that". She said getting up from there. He followed her .

"Does it hurt? " He said walking towards her slowly. He was feeling pity for her .

" I am dead " she said making him more worried...she might be so alone. What might have happened to her ? . What's her past ? . How did she ended up like this ?.

"How did you died?" He asked out of curiosity.

"It was my choice".

His breathe got stuck for a while. He doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know what it feels like to be on her place. He doesn't know what she was going through and he doesn't know..

What can make her free.

" I am leaving tomorrow, stay here alone ..as long as you want ". He said to her and she just nodded.

" do you want my apartment ? " He asked.

"No" she said .

" then why are you here ? " He said again.

"I told you .. I have my reasons "...she looked at him . " and I would like not to answer any of your questions ".

"As your wish ...I am leaving now...I can't live here with someone who is dead for a second " . He said.

"Am I that scary? " She asked with pleading eyes.....he stopped for a while. He said nothing and went upstairs. He started packing his bags .

*********

Why I am even leaving on first place!! I should kick her out ...but ...

If she can heal me .

She can hurt me as well .

Omaoo !! Scary shit ...I am leaving from here ..I'll spend some days at hoseok's place with him ...I can't let him live here alone ...so what if he can't see her ...she might hurt him . She is stranger and I don't know where she came from .

What kind of powers she holds.

I was feeling scared and sympathy for her at the same time .

I rushed downstairs and looked at her figure standing in front of the window. She was looking outside.

And calm as usual.

She looked at me as she heard my footsteps or maybe......

She can sense my presence.

I looked away and unlocked the door to leave. She was still looking at me. I said nothing and shut the doors after turning off all lights....she disappeared in dark ...

I get into my car and drive to hoseok's house . But I was still thinking about what happened in these three days. What a cruel fate for hers ...she can't even rest after she died. She can't even have peace after death.

What a cruel fate.