dream.

Her smile was Normal....yet beautiful....

"Do you want to eat it ?" He asked while taking the bowl of Ramen from table.
And I nodded as no. " as your wish if you don't want to eat this .....I am asking for the last time ...you want it ??" . He said while squeezing his eyes into small.

" I told you I don't have appetite.....I ate that yesterday cus you left it here ...I thought it's not good a thing to waste food so " ....I said .

"Hmm...I see...." he said while taking noodles in his mouth .. " Do you have any wish which remains incompleted?". He asked.

" are you going to fulfill it ? " I raised my brows suspiciously...and he just chewed his food .

"I'll try ".  He said looking at the ceilings.

"And the reason of this kindness?". I asked again.

" so that you'll leave me fucking alone ! .......go in heaven or hell whatever you deserve according to your deeds and
Let me live peacefully ". He said but another moment he started thinking...

Did I said too much?.

It might have hurt her.

"You hate me right?..." I smiled in pain. How badly he wanted to get rid of me. I was just wasting his time and annoying him.
"I had a dream..........producing song...writing songs.....becoming a musician...."

He looked at me with the most pleading eyes ...his eyes only holds sympathy for me ...nothing more ...nothing less....and the emotion I was expecting to see in his eyes was ...

Love ....

Which was impossible.

Impossible.

" do you have any song in your mind ?" He asked me placing the empty bowl on the counter. It took me a while to come back to reality when I heard what he was asking for ....

He was asking me to write a song.

Make music.

I nodded as yes slowly.

" good " .....he said and stars going in his room ...

"Aren't you coming?" He shrugged his shoulder in confusion " I got a small studio in my room". I runs a little after him following his lead. He opened the door of his room and the first thing that left my mouth was ....

"Your room is a mess " . I saw half eaten packets of snacks on bedsheets...a laptop..like I know he is workaholic but this was too much....a black tracksuit was lying on the nearest chair carelessly..and a cat showing middle finger on his carpet says ...

*go away*...

" it....it's not usually like that ....stop insulting my pretty room..." he pouted in anger.  " it's not that bad ...I left it yesterday in hurry cus of you ! "..

"OH I see it's my fault ". I gave him a taunt and placed that half eaten packet of snack on table...." so ....should we start ?" ...

"Hmnn"...he said .

I gave him the song I wrote few days ago
before my accident and he stared at the lyrics for a while......forcing his brows together and pressing his hands on his cheeks...

I was holding my breathe at that moment.......would he like that ??..
Or not ....
Well there was a  75 percent chance that he'll at least find it okay .

" it's fine ....but we need some little changes "
He said raising his head to me ...and I just .

Nodded.

" can you speak? ". He said with a straight face. I nodded again..
"Gosh ! Then speak and give me your opinion on this song ....what should we change " .....he said being furious.

" why are yo ...u being ma ..d at me ..... I am trying....it's my  ..first time " ....I said while shuttering.

"Fine ! ....so ....do you have any title for this ??...." he asked....

"Yes I do " my eyes sparkle as I remembered what i named this song of mine ....it was very precious to me cus I wrote it ...on him .....

On him.

" that someone " ....I said confidentiality. But he stared looking at me for few seconds making it uneasy for me to breathe or look away somewhere else...

I was already in love with him ..

And his these simple actions where making my feelings for him even stronger.

But I knew...it'll only hurt me ...not him ..

But me .

I'll ne the one to miss him forever after leaving this ..

I didn't wanted to go back ..

Even I was taking his sympathy as love....
Lying to myself....
That..

He might love me.

" not bad ".... he said looking away. " we can use this as title track......well who was your
'That someone' for whom you wrote this song?"...he asked curiously.

It was you ....I wanted to tell him so badly but something was stopping me ...my insecurities. I wrote it for him ...describing him as beautiful as nature. A perfect person and partner....

" you don't have to be In love with someone to write a romantic song .....I think so ..." I said while changing the subject yet I was deeply in love with him .

Which was wrong .