scary.

The room's light were bright on even though it was 1:15 ....he was lying on his bed in the same position for more than two hours.
He got up and took a sip from his cold bear can Making him more awake.

I was so tensed.  What will I do now... he knows about her....he might come back..

What if he does??

It has nothing to do with you.

But what if he harm her.

Let him...

But I can't.

But why?

I don't have answers....maybe it's just a normal thing...ohh yoongi you are so kind hearted....she didn't told me a thing about her or we barley had any conversation which might be less than fifteen or twenty minutes...

And he ...

They just met and he was about to kiss her ..
And they talked....

They fucking talked for more than thirty minutes !...

She didn't even told me were she was in this four fucking days.

I pulled my blanket and covered myself with annoyed expression.

Who the fuck cares !

Just go and had sex together...

I was still thinking why is she hiding things from me ....it's not like I'll eat her
.
.
.
.

It was almost 3:00...the lights were still on ..but I felt.

Someone turned it off .

It might be her.

I am sure.

**********

It was a pretty morning and I went out early. I had some works in the company..
We practiced for our upcoming concert...which was about to held in three months. It was almost seven in the evening I was planning to stay longer with the guys but I got a message from her....my crush and she told me that she is coming at my place.
A smile appeared on my face.

" Hey I am leaving I have to go ". I stood up from my place.

" let's go ". Jimin said getting up too.

"May I ask where?" I said sarcastically cus I knew he wanted to see her again.

" I'll drop you off "... he said while smiling.

" well .. I got two legs so I can go by myself no need to ' drop me off ' " . I said again..

"Now you are being suspicious hyung " ..he said making me sweat a little.

" actually my girlfriend is coming over and I don't want your nose in our business so yeah...stay her " I said and he just looked at me .

" you got a girlfriend?? Is it her hyung.....wohhh..." he said .

" actually not yet but soon to be " . I said

"Good for me " he looked down and smirked.

" what??" ..

" nothing...you should go " he patted my shoulders ...

Little pice of shit.