slumber

felt everyone was shouting my name. my vision was becoming black. My heart was heavy and my body was totally Numb. And for a short time I thought that I was dead. My eyes were half open and saw Avni whose Eyes were filled with tears she was crying and Nia as well.

"Please keep your eyes open sia ! For God's sake!"..Kyung sook shouted in fear ...I saw my brother running while approaching us.
I can see how much scared he was at that moment. He just froze at his place for a while and a tear falls off from his cheeks.

"Ho..w.....hoe did this all happened??" He shutter. "You guys were with her didn't you??"he shouted making Kyung sook flinch.

"I......I su..ddenly....go..tt.. a call and I went out for a while ...I am so sorry " she brust into crying ....he held his head in frustration. Her mom just looked at her condition and fainted......her precious daughter was on laying lifeless on white bed....how can she be calm .

"Mom !" He grabbed her body which was out of her control. " nothing will happen to her ...I know she wanted to live ....she didn't commit suicide. It was an accident. She is going to be alright. " he shaked her shoulder making her conscious.

"It's all my fault , I shouldn't have said those words to her....she might got hurt because of what I said to her earlier " he mumbled but niya heard it ....

"It wasn't your fault sehun, she....she was broken and we all tried to make it better for her but it only got worst and worst. " patted his shoulder.

"We need to take her in ICU , she lost a lot of blood she might die ...I mean I can't give you false hope ....we did everything but it feels like her body gave up ...or maybe she didn't want to live " the nurse stated...but avani got triggered.

"What the fuck you do know about her if she wanted to live or not ....it's your job to save people..step aside ..let me talk to the doctor ". She pushed her and went towards doctor but she saw doctor approaching them .

"I am sorry to say this but she didn't gained conscious yet and ..."he stopped while looking down ." And what?" Her father asked .

"And if she didn't gain conscious in three or four hours , she might die " her mom fell on the floor...avani covered her mouth and her brother hold his head due to sudden attack of anxiety, niya held her mother . And Kyung sook brust into crying...everyone were worried about her but her......

Did she cared about them all ?? Yes ...did she wanted to be with them ? No . Because she felt like she is nothing but a burden to all of them ...and now she was in deep slumber.

I opened my eyes slowly which was hurting due to crying and I found myself on a bridge. I looked at my hands and them touched the back of my head ...there was no blood ....am I really dead ?.am I in heaven or the hell .cus the sins I have done ...I shouldn't be living in heaven.

But I closely observe my surroundings and looked down from the bridge. I saw cars and trucks...so there are also cars and trucks in heaven...why does it feels like earth ??.

But something was off ...I saw a building where a banner was hanging which bore the date 2015...wait ....is it time travell or something.

I stopped breathing for a while as I realized I was alive and get back to the time but it..........it wasn't my country it was .....

Korea .

My dream city.

I attention went towards a boy who was sitting at the railing of the bridge.

He might me twenty or twenty two years old ........before I could ask him something a girl passed by me . " Hey miss excuse me can you..." but she passed by me like I didn't even exist. I didn't cared much cus a scream left from my throat as I saw that boy preparing to jump from the bridge.

"Hey ! Boy are you dumb " .....he stopped after hearing my scream ....he got scared and get down ...

" you know commit a suicide is ......" my words got stuck in my throat.." is a...c..r...crime .." .....

He was someone I wasn't expecting.

.
.
.

He was someone who kept me alive .

He was

Yoongi.