confusion.

My heart thumped against my chest and it got more worst as I saw yoongi standing in front of me ...I falls down on my knees , it was so sudden ...

"Hey you okay ???!" He said in a worried tone . After few seconds he slowly took a step towards Me. "Leave my apartment or I have to call security guards " he said in a low tone. But I didn't move from my place so he got up in anger ...

" you know what ! I know you adore your idol a lot and want to meet them in person but it's not the right way to broke into someone's apartment ...I am calling guards if you didn't get out now ! " ...i said nothing...I can't say anything..cus where I'll go if I leave from there .

"Hey you girl ! Fine as your wish ...if you aren't going to leave by yourself so I have to action . And ....." he turned to her..." you can sue me for misbehaving...I am human too..
Hello ....Security! ...there is a crazy girl broke into my apartment and " . He informed them .

He called them and then after few minutes a boy with big body came inside.

" Yes sir ! Where is she ".he asked making my eyes go wide and wider ...

Not again .

My soul.

This can't be.

"Can't you see this girl with long hairs " he pointed towards me ...
" sir you need to take a break from work ...no one is here"....yoongi looked at my direction again and then at bodyguard.

He told himself.

No way he was seeing things .

I was delusional to him .

"But .....I think I should really take a break" he went outside of the apartment and then .

It's been 4 hours he didn't came back. Maybe he went to tell all his band mates about this.
I explored the whole room ...I touched the strings of black guitar.

I can touch things ?

Yes...but how .

I sat on the sofa waiting for him to arrive.
And here he is.

All tired....and half sleepy ....he looked and Me and his sleep went away with the speed of light .

" what are you still doing here?" He shouted in fear ... "leave my house ...whatever thing you are ! " He begged to me making me felt more guilt.

I was a burden to him as well .

I leave the drawing room immediately and as I moved from his way he ran upstairs to his bedroom.

To save his life .

From me .

So I won't harm him .

*******

I ran for my life and went inside my bedroom ....what was that ...is she dead ? Then why the hell she came to me ! .....
God.

But .

I think .

I have seen her somewhere.

But where .

Forget it ...now all I have to do is sleep ...a six hours good sleep. I pulled my blanket and covered myself from head to toe .

********

I started sobbing as I felt the small piece of my broke heart aches into my chest. Why I am even here when he didn't even care about me .

But who I am to him ?

A girl.

Whom he didn't know that exist.

I opened the door with heavy heart and stepped outside but I backs off as I felt a electric shock down to my body ...and I backs off ....why can't I leave from there ...

I tried again.

I got hurt .

I tried again.

But I got hurt.

Then suddenly my surroundings became dark. And that voice echoes in my ears again.

"Little girl....what are you doing.? " ...don't you want to stay here with the man you loved the most .

"What do you mean by that " I said In a little loud voice. " what is it you actually want from me ! ".

" I just wanted to give you some sweet times ....some sweet days...and ...

" Some sweet memories. "

"I don't want this sweetness of yours...he didn't want me either ..so let me just go !".
I shouted my lungs out .

"You can't run away ..."

"It's your fate".

" your fates are intertwined ".

"But..." I got cuts off by the voice as the darkness swallowed my body and muted my voice completely. I found myself in his apartment again...

What's happening.

What it's all about ?.

*******

I woke up as I got a call from Joon ..he told me for meet up . I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock ...it was 7:00 am .
I got up from my bed and stretch my body
And I recalled last night incident.

" I hope she won't be here "...I took a breath and went downstairs...hopefully she wasn't there .

I lit up the gas stove and put a pot of water to boil and then went into the bathroom grabbed my toothbrush and put it into my mouth being in half sleep .

I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist carelessly. And checked the time again. I came into the kitchen and ...

" you shouldn't leave the gas open...it might be overboild or extremely hot " she turns off the stove .