alone.

I was just so astonished at her behavior. Sometimes she does talk , sometimes doesn't.....it was midnight and I was thinking about her...she was so mysterious.
And what she did today.....
It makes her more mysterious.

How did she knew everything about Me that day......is she really a human?.

What else she can do including healing and playing with electricity ?.

***********

" I gave her an  injection .....and we have to give her three dose of injections .....and after that ...she might gain conscious" the doctor said.

" might? ...means you can't.....

" listen sir...I can't give you  guarantee of it ..." the doctor said cutting her brother off in between.

**********

I was standing on my usual spot ....the window...and thinking about today.
She was pretty.
Good for him.

I just can't ate the fact that he was with someone else...

Even though.....

Who I am .

He doesn't even know anything about me .
My hands starts shaking and a tear fell on the back of it ...

I look closely.

I was disappearing slowly.  I started to get trouble in breathing...I felt the sound of my heartbeat loudly in my ears ....I opened my mouth and to catch some breath...my surroundings started becoming blurry...
Like I was becoming blind ....

And with a shot I opened my eyes and .

I found myself lying on the bed....

Hospital bed ..

I was back.

I felt someone was holding my hands ...it was sehun. I tried to hold his hands back to tell him that I am back but..

My hand didn't move.

I was still in coma.

I can see everyone....listen them but I can't response any of their activities.

**********

I get up from my bed. It was six in morning or maybe six twelve...who cares !.
I went downstairs cus I need to talk to her .
Why is she behaving differently...

I mean she always behaves differently.
Everyday....something different.
Gosh girls are so moody ! I signed and went inside the kitchen to drink some water ..

Actually..

It was an excuse.

I looked around..but she wasn't there...
I went upstairs and checked everywhere.
But she wasn't there ...

"Sia" . Finally I called her name. But all I got is just silence and a slow sound of wind coming through the window. But I heard some footsteps behind me...

" where were yo......." I looked down..it was Holly. " it's you !" ... I picked him up and patted his head ...

"Where did your spirit friend went ?" . I asked hoping he would answer.

What a dumb thing.

" means she left ?? ....wow ! Finally peace" . I said to myself and spins around with Holly in happiness.

" so she'll never come back "... I said but the realization hit me .

"She'll never come back " I repeated my words in different tone.

Confused one .