11

As soon as the door was shut, Ben's hands were on Miranda, pulling her close. His lips grazed her ear as he whispered, "You're gorgeous."

Her hand teased at the edge of his swimsuit, her fingers tracing the firm contours of his waist. "You know it," she replied, a playful grin crossing her lips.

"Question when you packed a two piece did you know it would drive me absolutely crazy" He smirked

"I might've had a tip you would appreciate my wardrobe choices." She chuckled

"I certainly do" He licked his lips

"Do I get my piece of Dr.Warren, now" She whispered in his ear

The tension in the room was electric. Ben emboldened by her words, gently brushed a strand of hair from her face, his fingers lingering on her cheek. Miranda, her heart pounding in her chest, leaned into his touch, her lips parting slightly as she met his gaze.

The kiss that followed was both passionate and tender. It was a mingling of longing, desire, and the promise of something more profound. As their tongues danced together, the tension in the room dissipated, replaced by a sense of exhilaration and liberation.

Ben gripped Miranda tightly, his hands tracing the curve of her waist as they swayed together. Their lips in a frenzied kiss, their bodies molded close. Miranda's breath hitched as Ben's tongue danced across hers, sending shivers down her spine.

She knew this was a moment she would never forget, a moment that would change everything. She could feel the electricity between them, the raw, primal desire that threatened to consume them both.

Ben, sensing her hesitation, pulled away slightly, his eyes searching hers for permission. Miranda, her heart pounding in her chest, nodded, her eyes never leaving his. With a soft, tender touch, Ben traced the outline of her face, his fingers brushing against her cheek.

"Are you sure you want to... continue?" Ben asked, his voice husky but filled with restraint.

"Hey," Miranda said, catching the flicker of concern in Ben's eyes. "Is everything okay?"

Ben hesitated, grappling with his thoughts before finally voicing his apprehension. "Miranda, I can't help but feel like we're moving too fast. I mean, just a few days ago, we were pretending to be in love, and now..."

"It's real" She finished his thought

"I've had these feelings for you for months, but I never had the courage to say anything until now. And then, you... you said you felt the same, but I couldn't help but wonder if it was all just the magic of this trip."

Miranda reached out, gently clasping his hand in hers. "Ben, I understand why you're feeling this way, but you have to believe me when I say that this trip has changed everything for me. Before, I saw you as a friend, a colleague whom I respected and admired deeply. But being here with you, spending time together away from the chaos of our jobs, it's made me realize that there's so much more to us than I ever realized."

"Do you feel the same intensity in your heart that I feel in mine?"

She took a moment to collect her thoughts she let out a shaky "I do" She took a deep breath and continued her thought. "The intensity of my feelings for you took me by surprise, but it's there, burning bright within me. You know Ben, when something is right, it's right. And I have this feeling, deep in my heart, that we're just right."

Ben's heart swelled with a sense of reassurance at her words, a warmth spreading through him "Just right," he echoed, savoring the simplicity and truth in her statement. "I couldn't agree more. With you, everything just feels... right."