Where are my feelings going?

Courtney  slowly walked  back at the camp and she thought about what she said. Should she feel remorseful for the things she said? She took a look back and after  some thoughts she decided she shouldn't care anymore. The guy hurt her too much to even care. When she first received his gift she felt so happy  ,that she always had it  with her in her pocket  to remind her of him. But this time it felt like the skull was literally her. Empty ,lifeless and a mere victim of Duncan's sick games. 

She couldn't wait to get rid of it again.

She finally made it back to the camp. Gwen and Trent were there already.

"Courtney! shouted Trent. Finally! ! Sierra and Cody are not here! They're nowhere to be found.  Did you find your object?"

"Yes!"

Trent looked at her in relief but he  saw her bandaged leg. 

"Did Duncan ...and you... ? "asked her ,confused, for a second thinking she 's back with him . 

"No !"  affirmed Courtney ."Rest assured! He 's history! He tried to trick me again but I straight up refused him. That guy doesn't even exist for me anymore. I told him right in his face !"

"Cool... "replied Trent full of relief." I mean , I'm happy that we won , "smiled Trent , embarassed, but obviously more  happy that Courtney took the right decision .

"Me too actually!" she replied .

Gwen looked at them , with a puzzled face, clearly not expecting to see them  getting along so well. 

"And Courtney and Trent are safe !! !announced Chris . " Heather and Alejandro win invincibility  and  Sierra and Cody  are the ones who come in last  ,which meanssss ...  They have to be sent home tonight!"

"Where are those two anyway ?" asked Leshawna

" Maybe in their honeymoon?"  asked Blainley with  excitemenet in her tone. "Now that 's a boost for our ratings " 

 "Ohh !Isn't that romantic? "asked Lindsay

"Yeahh right . Probably stalker girl  hugged his soul out into oblivion.  "affirmed Heather 

"Poor Cody. He was such a  brave warrior. Wherever you are , fear not !I shall honour your memory  and always be a loyal member of your  team! "affirmed  Harold pretending  he takes his invisible  ninja sword out , lifting it above his head. 

"Harold ,you never cease to amaze me!"

"Thank you  Leshawna! "

"You never cease to amaze me with your nonsense! What on earth is this haiku you're babbling about??"

  "It's actually called Kabuki my dear.   It's a classical form of Japanese theater that combines dramatic performance with traditional dan..."

"Whatever. Keep it to yourself before I 'll mail you  to  Japan in a sushi box! "

Harold  put his invisible sword back,pretended to take an invisible key and locked his mouth. 

Short after, Duncan came too , surprisingly, followed by Sierra and Cody

"I found these two  trapped in the quick sand, "said Duncan. 

"Thank you Duncan !Thank you ,  thank you,  thank you  !" cried Cody ,hugging Duncan  

Duncan pushed Cody on the ground , clearly annoyed by  his hug. 

"Sierra , Cody since you came in last  with no object whatsoever  ,you will be  the first couple to be sent home this season.   It is TIME ! Dock of shame awaits!" said Chris