Your silence speaks to me, part 1

So.....tell me again Harold ,how bad is it ?asked Geoff 

Really bad , replied Harold.

Any chance he'll get back to normal?

Define normal.  His usual bully self or his usual psycho self ? 

At this point any of those two would be an improvement.  The guy's just  standing there doing nothing.  You think he has what Trent had a few days ago ?asked Geoff 

Nah. Trent 's face looked like a love sick puppy.  I mean I always have that look when my sweet Leshawna 's around. But this one  looks like his soul is about to leave  our planet , said Harold while examining Duncan's eyes . 

Guuuys , I still think the aliens are behind this , said Owen. 

The surfer and "the doctor" ignored Owen's theory . 

They all looked at Duncan , quietly waiting , waiting for him to do something, anything.  At one point they even wondered if he's still breathing. As Geoff said , the guy just  stood there in his bed ,  his back propped on the wall,   with  his eyes deeply focused   into a complete different reality with no care whatsoever to what or who is in front of him. The  guys could only assume the situation must be really  bad if he was  letting Harold touch his face that easily  without punching him.  

Right above Duncan's bed , there was Alejandro's. He  was enjoying the whole   show from the comfort on his own bed.   He obviously knew  what , or better said , WHO  brought "bad boy "  in that depressed  state he's in right now ,   but he decided not to involve himself. Each and every nerve in his latin body told him that scheming, plotting and gathering useful information would be far more entertaining and convenient , and just in the right spot, at the right time ,  he would be  slowly emerging from his hole , like a venomous snake , attacking his prey.  Plus , it was far more amusing watching  these " brilliant doctors" come up with those ridiculous conclusions. 

Geoff  , still seeing no reaction from him  , he broke the silence :

Hey Duncan ,whatever you do , don't go into the light man! said Geoff , worried that Duncan might  somehow forget to breath.

Maybe one of my pizza  can help him? asked Owen 

Pizza Owen...? asked Geoff  not surprised  by his reply  , yet curious  enough to hear where this pizza comment 's going. 

Yeaah  , I mean why not?People always act weird when they're hungry.   My mom says I start to act like a fierce,majestic  werewolf , proudly howling at the full moon! But if it is to believe my neighbour, I guess I'm more of a  mindless zombie.  Or at least that 's what he said when he saw me  starved and crawling in his backyard  after my 3 minutes workout. 

The guys looked at him not knowing if they should focus on  Owen's  disturbing story or  get their focus back on Duncan: 

Owen continued: 

But the point is  If it wasn't for my mom to rescue me with her home made pizza ,  I would have died of starvation that day  ooor , or maybe shot by my neighbour. 

Owen  carefully thought about it   like it was a complicated math problem  but he gave up:

 Guess we would never know,  concluded Owen.  

  Geoff ,  having no idea what to make of that story ,  he  looked  at Owen confused as hell,  hoping that Harold would say something smart enough to save them from that awkward situation . 

Most unlikely, continued Harold.   In any case , I can operate him. Just let me find my  gloves. 

Leeee't s not exagerate Harold, interfered Geoff right in time seeing that Harold is actually serious about the surgery.  The dude's  not  dying ..... Well not yet. He's just depressed.