8.Love Triangle

°friends with benefits huh°

I woke up at 7 am, knowing that we had an interview in the morning and a planned for the afternoon.

As I got up and started my morning routine, I heard persistent knocking at my door.

"Wait, Gordon," I called out, recognizing the familiar pattern of knocks as his.

"How do you know it's me?" Gordon questioned playfully as he entered my room. I swiftly made my way to the kitchen counter to prepare my breakfast.

"You always keep knocking at my door nonstop, wait you can hear me from the outside?," I ask as my bread was ready to go

"Yeah, you go like 'wait, Gordon,'" he teased, trying to imitate my voice.

"Why are you here?" I inquired with a hand on my hip, curious about his unexpected visit.

Gordon settled at the counter and initiated a conversation, catching me off guard.

"What's the name of your friend again?" he inquired, prompting me to play dumb briefly.

"Which one?" I pretended to be clueless, feigning ignorance of his.

"From yesterday," Gordon clarified, narrowing his eyes inquisitively.

"Ahh, you mean Emily?" I responded, meeting his gaze as his eyes revealed more than his words.

"Emily, huh," Gordon muttered, taking a moment to process.

"Are you interested?" I probed, as I was cutting some fruits

"No, I'm not. It's just that she kept staring at me yesterday," Gordon explained,

"And you stared back?" I asked, diverting my attention to cutting fruits and vegetables.

"Well, yeah. Wait, how do you know?" Gordon inquired, surprised by my perception.

"No, that was just my guess," I deflected, maintaining a composed demeanor.

"I did kind of stare at her for too long because there's something in her eyes. It's like there's something she wants to say to me but can't," Gordon revealed, as he watch me making my breakfast

His words struck a chord within me, resonating with my own unspoken feelings. Why couldn't he notice the same in my eyes?

"Good for you, then," I replied nonchalantly,I loon at him and place a bowl on the counter

As Gordon made his way to leave the room, he paused at the door, offering an unexpected comment.

"You should wear a dress to the picnic this afternoon. You look good in dresses," he complimented, leaving me with a warm smile

As I awoke from the dream, the remnants of the vivid imagery lingered in my mind, sparking a mix of thoughts and emotions.

"Stop with these nonsense," I muttered to myself, trying to shake off the lingering effects of the dream.

I hurried to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast, focusing on the tasks at hand to ground myself in reality.

After finishing my meal, I realized that all I needed to do next was to take a bath to start the day fresh.

I decided not to call my stylist, as I knew she was tired. She was the one who styled and did my makeup for shoots and outings,

 She was the one who styled and did my makeup for shoots and outings,