22. Problem Solved

As the morning light filters through the curtains, I stirs from my slumber, unaware of the impending chaos about to unfold. Suddenly, my manager bursts into the room, his tone urgent and determined. He said,
"Rise and shine, Princess! We need to address the massive problem you've been facing." With a swift motion, he pulls back the curtains, flooding the room with sunlight. Startled, I awakens to the gravity of the situation, my eyes meet Gordon's as he instinctively clutches the blanket to shield his face, a mix of surprise and confusion evident in his expression.

"we need to held a statement about this issue cause the producer was hesitating if he would release the series for a little bit more time"

my manager and I navigated through the living room, the weight of the impending challenge hanging heavily in the air. With a sense of purpose, he directed me to retrieve my laptop, a tool that would become instrumental in the resolution ahead. "you'll need to make a statement on your social media account" he explained, his voice steady yet filled with a sense of urgency.

As I sat before my laptop, the weight of the statement I needed to write pressing down on me, uncertainty crept into my thoughts. Hesitation lingered as my fingers hovered over the keys, unsure of the impact of each word I typed and the in my laptop that says:

____________________________

I want to address the recent misunderstanding that led to Emily's departure back to America from our trip in the Philippines. There seems to have been a miscommunication, and I want to clarify that I did not intend for Emily to leave, nor did I say anything unkind to her or do anything to make her mad or upset at me . I value Emily's friendship deeply and the bond we share means a lot to me. Despite the temporary distance between us, I want to make it clear that I hold no ill feelings towards Emily. I cherish our friendship and I believe that misunderstandings happen but should not overshadow the care and love we have for each other. I want to express my sincerest apologies for any confusion or hurt that may have arisen from this situation. I hope no one would be bash in my statement that I held today but I just want things to make clear

____________________________

Just as doubt clouded my mind, my manager, sensing the urgency of the moment, stepped in with decisive action. Without a word, he reached over and took control of the keyboard, his fingers moving with purpose and clarity, guiding the message to take shape on the screen.

With each keystroke, the statement took form under my manager's direction, the words reflecting the gravity of the situation we were addressing. As the message began to unfold, a notification chimed on my phone, signaling the reach and impact of the statement about to be shared with the world.

In the midst of drafting the crucial statement, the living room suddenly buzzed with activity as Kiawentiio, Lizzy, Dallas, and Maria rushed in, each bringing their own energy to the room. "whoa, kia look at this comments coming in!" Lizzy exclaimed, her eyes widening as she glanced at Kia's phone, the screen awash with a flurry of reactions to the posted statement, the comments has alot of positive comments but some has some hateful and negative comments about my statements.

Kiawentiio's excitement bubbled over as she observed the notifications flooding her phone. "seriously, the comments on your post keep popping up in my notification! It's like a non-stop stream" she remarked, a mix of surprise and amusement dancing in her eyes as she scrolled through the rapid influx of responses.

"can't this thing just quiet down for a second?" Dallas muttered, his attempts to silence the incessant alerts met with stubborn resistance from his stubborn device. Maria chuckled softly at Dallas's predicament, offering a sympathetic smile as she observed his futile efforts to tame the unruly phone.