29. Misunderstanding

"who's the female lead?"

As I awoke early in the morning, a sense of sadness washed over me upon realizing that Gordon was no longer beside me

As I awoke early in the morning, a sense of sadness washed over me upon realizing that Gordon was no longer beside me. Calling out his name, I sought his presence, feeling a pang of loss in his absence. Seeking solace, I made my way to the balcony to catch a breath of fresh air. Unbeknownst to me, Gordon sitting at the table behind me, offering a cheerful greeting, "morning sunshine"

Turning around, I spotted Gordon engrossed in his laptop, his smile lighting up his face. Amused, I teased, "there you are! I was searching for you, I thought you had already left" Taking a seat beside him, Gordon whispered softly, "why would I leave you? " His reassurance brought a sense of comfort, but his expression turned nervous as he revealed, "holy cow, the producer from the upcoming movie called 'teen love' wants to see me"

Feeling a surge of happiness for him, I asked, "did you pass?" Gordon, visibly excited, tapped something on his laptop before responding, "wait, let me read the whole message"

_________________________________

Dear Gordon,

We are thrilled to inform you that you have successfully passed the audition process for the role in our upcoming movie 'Teen Love.' Your talent and dedication stood out, and we believe you will bring a unique and captivating presence to the film.

We look forward to working with you and witnessing your performance on screen. Please let us know your availability for the next steps in the production process.

Congratulations once again, and welcome to the 'Teen Love' team!

Best regards,
[Producer's Name]
['Teen Love' Production Team]"

_______________________________

As Gordon beamed with excitement, announcing his success in passing the audition, a wave of joy swept over both of us. I joined in the celebration, expressing my happiness, "I'm so happy for you! Congratulations gordon!"