26. Stargazing With You

"in my heart"

"in my heart"

As the sun peeked through the curtains, gently illuminating the room, I felt a light tap on my shoulder

As the sun peeked through the curtains, gently illuminating the room, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Startled, I opened my eyes to see Gordon standing there, a mischievous grin on his face.

"[Name] wake up, we need to do a short Interview with everyone" he exclaimed, shaking my body playfully. Still groggy from sleep, I mumbled, "but it's still 3pm"

But Gordon, always full of energy, insisted, "they changed the scedule, now get up there" I closed my eyes again, trying to ignore his persistence, and pulled the blanket over my body.

Suddenly, I felt warm hands wrap around my waist, causing me to jump in surprise. Before I could react, Gordon swept me up in his arms in a bridal style and carried me out to the balcony. "does that woke you up? Now let's go" he said with a chuckle.

Shocked by his unexpected actions, I followed him back inside. As I walked behind him, a rush of memories flooded my mind. I remembered how Gordon had carried me to bed at midnight the night before. No wonder I had woken up next to him yesterday morning.

As we arrived at the building, a makeup artist quickly did some small touch-ups on us, making sure we were camera-ready. As we stood side by side, preparing for the interview, Kia leaned in and whispered, "Now I know why you didn't want to sleep beside me when we were at your parents house. You slept beside With gordon that time didn't you?"

Surprised by Kia's revelation, I blushed slightly, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement. "Well um... Yeah" I stammered, not expecting Kia to have figured it out.

Before I could say more, the director signaled that the camera was about to roll. With a deep breath, I composed myself, putting the playful banter aside for the professional interview ahead

As everyone introduced themselves, the atmosphere filled with excitement and anticipation. The interviewer began asking us random questions, keeping the conversation light and engaging.

Then, out of the blue, the interviewer turned to me and said, "Okay [Name]?" I was taken aback by the sudden attention and replied with a hesitant, "Hmm?"