Chapter 5: Warming Up

POV Wukong:

Not gonna lie, seeing Macaque being a dad to the twins is adorable.

He was rocking the twins in his arms and trying to calm them both down.

He was having a hard time calming them down and the twins just kept on crying.

I just watched Macaque having 'the best time of his life' dealing with his kids with my arms crossed.

I can tell he'd changed a lot after I kil-... You know...

He used to not like kids back in the day. I still remembered the time when I was playing with the mountain monkeys and Macaque just watched from afar since he said he didn't like kids...

Or preferably baby monkeys

Macaque was still rocking the twins back and forth until he gave me a glare. That's probably a signal that I need to help him.

I went closer to Macaque and the twins.

"What do you want me to do in this situation?..." I said smirking at him still crossing my arms.

"I don't know?! Do something! Be useful for once!" He said annoyed still glaring at me.

I made an offended sound.

"Excuse me, sir! I'm not this kids 'irresponsible dad' like you!" I said annoyed.

"I have you know I am a very responsible father!" Macaque said raising his voice at me.

"Oh yeah? Says the guy that said he didn't like kids!" I said raising my voice to.

"That's ages ago! I like to see you taking care of crying kids in your arms!" Macaque said getting closer to me.

"You can't even take care of Mk!! Some mentor you are!!" Macaque had the audacity to say that to my face. I was very pissed off hearing that.

"Maybe I'll just stick my foot up your fucking as-!!" Before I could finish my sentence I found myself looking at Savage and Rumble in Macaque's arms...

They have stopped crying that's the good part but looked scared...

I found myself forgetting that I was pissed off at Macaque and just getting closer to them to ruffled Savage and Rumble's hair.

They were confused, even Macaque was confused...

I smiled looking down at the twins...

"Sorry for fighting and bickering with your dad... I haven't introduce myself haven't I?" I said softly trying to not scare them even more.

They both nodded their heads slowly and I smiled putting my hand on my hips.

"Well I am Sun Wukong! The great sage equal to heaven! Your father's ex-best friend and your babysitter for 3 days, It's a pleasure meeting you two!"

I said confidently and they both chuckled at my confidence... Seems like they are warming up to me.

"Could you guys introduce yourselves?" I asked and Savage jumped down from Macaque's arms.

"I'm Savage, the oldest!" Savage confidently. "No you aren't!" Rumble said annoyed.

"Shush little brother, the elders are talking!" Savage said to Rumble. Rumble just scoffed and crossed his arms. I chuckled at Savage choice of words.

"That's Rumble, he's the youngest" Savage said to me.

"He doesn't want to admit it though..." Savage whispered to my ear and I just laughed. Seems like I'm gonna enjoy Savage more.

Macaque then put Rumble on the ground. "Looks like you have everything covered here..." Macaque said and I nodded.

"Yup, don't worry they are in good hands" I said. "I hope so..." Macaque mumbled to himself but I heard it.

"Hey! I heard that!" I said annoyed but Macaque just ignored me and crouched down to Savage and Rumble's height. He hugged them both.

"Be absolutely annoying and make his life is a living hell, okay?" Macaque said smirking to them and the twins just nodded, hugging their dad back.

"Don't tell them to do that!!" I said annoyed and Macaque continued to ignored me.

Macaque then let go of the twins. "I'll be back to get you to in three days." Macaque said to the twins and looked at me smirking. "Good luck, Wukong~" He said and use his shadow portal, leaving me with the twins.

"I swear I'm gonna break that smug smile of his..." I said to myself gritting my teeth.

POV Macaque:

I shadow portal away leaving Wukong with Savage and Rumble. To be honest, I expect him to not even survive a day taking care of the twins.

And while he's suffering I can take care of myself and just relax for 3 days. I don't have to worry about the twins and I can just imagine Wukong having a hard time controlling the twins.

I chuckled to myself I arrived to my dojo using my shadow portal...

...

My smile instantly went to a frown when I looked around my destroyed dojo...

I groaned. "Fuck... I forgot the dojo is a mess from the twins..." I said to myself feeling annoyed. Looks like my '3 days relaxing ticket' was delayed because of 'construction day'...

The walls was full of scratch marks, the furniture are destroyed, and some of the room was destroyed. Every room was basically destroyed except for my bedroom, the training room, and the attic...

I sighs in annoyance and use my shadow clones to clean up the dojo for me, I sat down on my destroyed coach and just scrolled through my phone. Using shadow clones would definitely waste my energy...

After the shadow clones are done cleaning, I would probably pass out from exhaustion from using that much of my energy just to fucking clean my dojo... If only there's someone I could use so they can just clean my dojo for me...

...

...

I just a freaking got light bulb moment...
_______________

They/them monkie here,

Who do you guys think would win the bet? Wukong or Macaque?

This is just a question, I already have an idea on who'll win in the end.

(921 Words)