Chapter 4: Crybaby Twins

POV Macaque:

Wukong was just sitting on his cloud being lazy as ever while I used my shadow portal to bring Savage and Rumble's stuff at my dojo to here, at Wukong's cave. Stuff like toys, necessities, and more toys.

Savage and Rumble is probably confused or something seeing me walking around the dojo taking their toys, necessities, other stuff and shadow portal some place else in front of their eyes, gonna have fun seeing their reactions after this.

"Are you done yet? I wanna see those kids of yours." Wukong said while munching his peach chips on his stupid cloud. I got a bit annoyed after hearing his words.

"Just shut up and wait will you?" I said annoyed.

"I'm sooorryyy, I just thought the great warrior would be prepared at least to bring your kids stuff's here. Maybe you should think first before making the bet." Wukong said mockingly with a damn smirk on his face.

"I didn't know you would say yes or not." I said not wanting to argue with the stupid ginger that much.

"But you should've be prepared though." Wukong said and lay back on his cloud.

I just rolled my eyes hearing his response...

"I don't know why you picked me to take care of your kids..." Wukong suddenly said looking at me with a blank stare. 

This was an easy answer so I just answered truthfully without any problems.

"You have a big place for Savage and Rumble to play around, you have many monkeys on your mountain that Savage and Rumble could play with, I trust you enough to not hurt little children and... you're a somewhat good caretaker..."

Wukong smirked a bit from my words and he chuckled. "Sounds like you are just asking me to win the bet~"

"I wouldn't say that..." I said and just continued doing what I was previously doing.

After a while of dealing with bringing Savage and Rumble's stuff. I looked at Wukong and crossed my arms.

"Done. I'll bring them here and the bet starts, alright?" I said not waiting for his response and just shadow portal Savage and Rumble here.

After being shadow portal here they immediately hugged me tightly. I was surprised by their sudden move and fell on the ground from not being able to keep my balance.

"We're sorry dad!! We're sorry! Please don't get rid of our stuff!!" Savage said with tears in his eyes. 

"We promised we'll be good! Just don't get rid of our stuff!!" Rumble said with his round and adorable eyes.

I expected them to give me a reaction, but I didn't expect it to be this kind of reaction.

I pulled both of them off me and sighs. "I'm not getting rid of your stuff. Relax... not this time at least." I mumbled the last part to myself.

Both of them looked surprised, Savage wiped his tears away and said... "Then why did you take our stuff?! I want it back!"

"Where are we? That's the better question..." Rumble said to Savage and they both are looking around, noticing their stuff were here.

"So, this are your kids?..." Wukong's words caught our attention. Savage and Rumble looked at Wukong a bit confused. 

"Who's this guy?" Savage said pointing his index finger at Wukong. Wukong just chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. He then just get off his cloud and went to Savage and Rumble.

He crouched down to their level and ruffled their hair which startled them a bit.

"I'm your new babysitter!" Wukong said smirking playfully at both of them. The twins looked at Wukong then back at me. They both had tears in their eyes which made me even more confused.

"You're giving us away?..." Rumble said and Savage said "We said we're sorry..." They both had tears in their eyes... Oh no...

Both of them cried like little toddlers and I quickly tried to calm them both down while Wukong just laughed and chuckled at their words...

What a great start...
_______________

Author's here :3

I will probably write Savage and Rumble's personalities more in the next chapter. They looked the same since they're twins but their personalities are different from each other.

(703 Words)