Chapter 3- Echoes of Invasion

Advika couldn't shake the unease lingering in the pit of her stomach as she made her way back to the university the next morning. The news of the starfish alien invasion had haunted her since she stumbled upon it the day before. As she walked through the campus, she couldn't help but feel like something was off. The air was thick with an eerie silence, and the sun seemed to hide behind a blanket of ominous clouds.

As she walked past the library, she noticed that the windows were boarded up and the doors were locked. A chill ran down her spine as she realized that the university was taking precautions against the alien invasion. She quickened her pace, feeling as though she was being watched.

Every shadow seemed to hold a hidden threat, and every sound made her jump. The normally bustling campus was now eerily quiet, save for the occasional gust of wind. Advika couldn't shake the feeling that something was lurking just out of sight, waiting to pounce.

As Advika finally reached her classroom, she took a deep breath and steadied herself. She knew that she had to focus on her studies, but the thought of the starfish aliens invading her planet kept creeping back into her mind. She couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was about to happen and that she was powerless to stop it. 

As Advika sat down in her seat, her eyes kept darting to the window. She couldn't shake off the feeling that something was out there, watching her. Suddenly, the lights flickered and the room went dark. Advika 's heart skipped a beat as she heard a strange noise outside. It sounded like a low, guttural growl, and it was getting closer.

Advika's classmates started to panic, but she remained frozen in fear. Just then, the classroom door burst open and a cold wind swept through the room. Advika's heart raced with terror as she laid her eyes on the monstrous alien and its squirming tentacles; a menacing figure looming in the doorway. Its humanoid form was distorted, with pitch-black skin and eyes that glowed with a sinister, otherworldly light, striking fear in the very depths of her soul.

The figure started to move towards them, its footsteps echoing through the quiet classroom. Advika felt a cold sweat break out on her forehead as she realized that this was no scene from a movie but real. She had to make a quick escape after seeing a hideous alien rip her classmate in half with its tentacles.

As the figure slowly made its way towards her desk, Advika felt an icy grip of terror tighten around her heart. Its piercing gaze seemed to bore into her very soul, leaving her feeling helpless and vulnerable. Despite her best efforts to stay calm and devise a plan, she found herself completely paralyzed with fear, unable to move or speak. A sense of impending doom settled over her, as she realized that she was about to face something far more terrifying than anything she had ever encountered before, and she was utterly powerless to stop it. 

Advika stumbled back as Ian pushed her aside and pulled out a strange device that looked like a gun. Before she could even comprehend what was happening, Ian shot a cloud of powder towards the approaching alien.

The alien screeched in agony as the powder made contact with its skin. Advika's heart raced as she watched the alien writhe and convulse on the ground, its skin blistering and peeling away. But something about the way the alien moved made Advika realize that it was not alone. She looked around frantically, her eyes wide with fear as she saw more of the creatures emerging from the shadows.

Ian turned to Advika, a look of grim determination etched on his face. "We need to move, now," he said, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her towards the exit.

As Advika and Ian sprinted through the maze of poorly illuminated passages, the piercing screeches and bloodcurdling howls of the ghastly extraterrestrial swarm echoed throughout the corridors. The sound of their sinister footsteps and the pungent stench of their breath was enough to strike terror in anyone's heart. Amid the chaos, Aashana could sense the deformed claws of the creatures, which were now just inches away, attempting to grab her and pull her back into the abyss of terror.

Advika's heart was beating so hard that she could feel it in her throat. Fear had gripped her so tightly that she could hardly think straight. She didn't know what was happening, or how she had ended up in this position, but she knew without a doubt that she was in mortal danger. The creatures that had pursued her were like nothing she had ever seen before, with twisted limbs and monstrous faces that seemed to be contorted with rage. She was determined to put as much distance between herself and those monsters as possible and never let them catch up with her again.

________________________________________________________________________________

🌟How did you like this chapter? Comment and share your thoughts!