Injuries

That night, i fortunately got to leave the studio sooner, as one of the filmer caught on fire due to Val and his fucking mental breakdowns.

I had successfully made it to the hotel without double dying, as i was panting and probably some parts of my body were still bleeding under my suit.

I opened the doors wide, not minding making any noises this time; i was drunk and badly injured, i just wanted to throw myself in my bed at the moment.

The lights were all turned off except a little one in the living room, i couldn't see shit.
I tried walking up on what seemed to be the stairs, unsuccesfully, cause i fell right after.

«Ow, fuck!»
I yelled, then covered my mouth, realizing i couldn't wake anyone up.

«Angel?»

A voice called my name, suddenly.

I turned to my left, to see Husk standing behind the counter of the bar, staring at me.

I stood up, quickly, fixing my suit and hair.

«Oh, but, hello whiskers~»

I said in a flirty tone, walking towards the counter.

«Been waitin' for me?»

I sat down on a bar stool, crossing my legs and resting my chin over my hands.

«What the fuck happened to ya?»

he looked at me up and down, seemingly worried.

«oh it's nothing, baby, pour me a strong one, will ya?»

I was sure that if i acted relaxed enough, he would stop asking.

«it's nothing? you're fucking bleeding by yer back!»

He yelled in a whisper, pointing the back of my suit.

I turned around to see the visible red stain on the posterior part of the fabric.

«Ohh, shucks..i'll try to wash it, don't ya worry about it, husky»

I shrugged.
my back did started aching, but i decided to ignore it, too tired to do somethin' about it anyways.

«Oh, ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me»

He stared at me shocked, i couldn't bear to look at him, as i felt pathetic myself.

«Listen, it's-»

I started, basically yelling without noticing.

«It's nuthin'..just my boss, he does this all the time and it's been worse anyways so..»

I couldn't continue, 'cause when i met his gaze i was suddenly unable to speak.

His eyes were a mix of concern and angriness, i gulped, why was i even explaining anything to this guy?

«Husk, Just pour me a bitch drink so i can go sleep»

I stated, avoiding looking at him.

«Listen, i ain't gonna make ya a drink knowin' you're fuckin' bleedin', just come to my room so i can check how bad the injuries are.»

He closed the bar, and stood in front of me, offering me his paw to get up.
I looked at him unsure, before i felt the pain in my back making its way back, which convinced me, as i gave him my hand and stood up.

«and JUST to check the injuries.»

He added, guiding me to his chamber.

I let out a small laugh, smirking.