Chapter 13 - More [18+]

Aurora's POV

I can't steady my racing heart as I watch Kaede walking behind Acyn and me, my head bouncing lightly with every step he takes closer to our destination. I glance around quickly, noticing that we're in the boys' wing of the house, walking past the door to their recreation room and up some stairs.

I blush madly.

We're going to one of their rooms.

I bite my lip in realization and suddenly we stop moving. Kaede walks up to me, lifting my head up by tugging up on my hair. Lightly, but with all the dark intent behind it. "Last chance." I hold his gaze and don't avert my eyes. Kaede smirks even in my silence. "You should see the desire in her eyes, brother. She's ready."

Acyn starts walking again, a dark chuckle vibrating through his back and into my chest. We continue up the stairs and into Acyn's room. I recognize it immediately, but obviously it's matured with age. From my position on Acyn's shoulder, I can't tell much, but it's dark almost everywhere. There's some dim lighting from a couple small lamps in the room, so I can't make out too much.

But that's not what I'm in here for is it?

I'm set down onto Acyn's bed with a light bounce and as I look up to see both Kaede and Acyn standing at the end of the bed in their all so intimidating way, I suddenly feel self conscious, and I pull my legs up to my chest without even realizing until after.

Kaede immediately picks up on my body language. "Talk, baby. We need to know how you're feeling."

I continue to look at them and I half smile. "Just nervous. You both are..." I trail off and blush, not wanting to complete my sentence and say my thoughts out loud.  "We are..." Acyn teases and I have a hard time spitting it out, but I do it quickly with a small huff. "You're both intimidating as all hell standing there. I feel like I'm in trouble."

"This isn't a punishment, darling."

"I know. I'm okay, just be patient with me?" I ask quietly and they both nod. "Always." They both say in unison.

They're so in sync with each other.

"Kneel at the end of the bed, baby." Kaede directs and I do as he asks, gaining a low groan of approval. "So obedient already." I lift my head up to look at them both, my mind racing as to what is going to happen next. It's all so new to me, so I can't even guess what is going through their minds.

I don't expect it, so when they look between themselves and start undressing, I swear my eyes almost pop out of my head. I go to look away, but Acyn grabs my chin and forces my gaze back to them. "Eyes on us, darling. We need to see your reaction to us."

I nod sheepishly, feeling as if my face is burning, but I obey. I look between them, taking in every detail as they both unbutton their shirts and remove them, painfully slow. I feel the ache between my legs as my desire builds, and I find it easier to hold my gaze. I notice Acyn's torso is mostly covered in tattoos, where Kaede only has a few across his skin. Such stark contrasts in them, but still similar in ways. Almost like it connects them to each other. One more daring, one more reserved.

My jaw drops when I see the faint glint of metal from their nipples, and I click my own tongue ring against my teeth as I shut my mouth to try to keep my composure. "You can touch, darling." Acyn chides and I hesitate slightly before raising both my hands – one for each of them – and place my palms flat on their chests. I explore with my touch, feeling more boldened as I feel them tense under my touch, having their own reactions to me.

I raise up a little off my knees and continue to feel them, running my hands over all their exposed skin, the defined muscles and body art adding to already burning desire for them. I can't help it; the words slip out. "I don't want to stop..."