Chapter 11 - Rules

Aurora's POV

It's like I've been awakened. Never been touched, desired, devoured before, but all that has changed and now? All I want is more. These feelings that I had deep inside me for both Kaede and Acyn are running full force now, dictating every single waking moment.

But, as much as it's raging inside me, I know that I need to talk with them about the future. What's expected of me. I've been high off the attention, and slowly but surely, reality is sinking in that I can't live and be in this state for the rest of whatever life I have with them.

I walk up the steps from my studio and open the door, sighing loudly. I couldn't focus as well today, so I called my practice early. I scrunch my face up while in thought as I drop my shoes to the floor and begin to pace with my phone in my hand, Acyn's number entered on the screen, brightly reflecting at me. I bite my lip and hit call and hold it up to my ear, it ringing only once before he answers.

"Little darling, what can I do for you?"

"Can I come over? I wanted to talk to you and Kaede about some things." My voice shakes a little and I roll my eyes at my nervousness.

"Of course, did you want us to come get you?"

"If you don't mind, I just need to have a quick shower."

"We will be there shortly. See you soon."

I hang up and roll my neck and stretch my arms and shoulders, trying to relieve the tension from practice and of course the stress I'm trying to avoid.

- - -

There's a gentle knock on my door after my shower and I walk over to it and open it, revealing the smiling faces of the Knight brothers. Both in leather jackets, black-t-shirts and dark jeans. Kaede's hair is pulled back and Acyn's is down and slightly in his face. Immediately, my heart races and I blush. Kaede reaches out and cups my face, brushing some of my damp hair out of my face. "You ready?"

I nod, turning and walking away to grab my purse and a sweater from my couch before walking out with them. We head down out of my apartment building and into the street, the slight wind blowing past me and making goosebumps rise on my skin. I put my hoodie on, and I look towards where the boys have walked ahead of me, and I inhale sharply.

Two brothers, two motorbikes. They stand in front of each of their bikes, smiling wickedly at me.

How am I going to choose who to go with?

"Are you both trying to kill me?" I ask quietly as I join them near their bikes and they both chuckle. "You seriously expect me to ride on a bike with one of you?"

"Yup." Acyn says matter-of-factly and I scoff. I look between them, before making a choice.

"Kaede, you got to touch me first, so Acyn gets this one." He smirks and gets on his own bike, putting on his helmet waiting for Acyn and me to follow suit. Acyn grabs my helmet from his seat and helps me put it on before doing his own and mounting his bike. I get on behind him, my arms naturally wrapping around him for support. He starts the bike up and it roars to life, vibrating under me and my heart jumps in response.

"You're safe with me, darling." Acyn reassures and I smile. "I know." He adjusts a little before taking off, with Kaede behind us and I can't help but laugh as I'm so nervous to be doing this. After a few moments, I become more comfortable and start to enjoy the ride, the scenery and the time spent in comfortable silence. It goes by too fast, and we pull into an underground garage which I am all too familiar with. Old memories flood my mind of coming here with my parents, driving into this very garage to meet with Kaede and Acyn's parents. It's no different as we park and make our way inside, the massive house not looking too much different from earlier times.

"Your mom and dad away?" I say as we continue down a hallway which I know leads to the boys' bedrooms and recreation spaces. "Big business deal in Italy. They'll be back next week."

We walk into the main rec room and holy fuck it's changed.

Black walls, two gaming computer setups in a complete black theme, a gaming console in the corner and assorted beanbag chairs and soft large couches, all black as well. It's like a dark recreational dungeon with minimal lighting. Matured with their tastes as they got older, as I remember this room used to be full of colour, showing their more youthful side. After looking around, I sit down on one of the massive couches, Acyn coming to sit beside me. Kaede decides to pull up his gaming chair from his computer to sit in, so he's facing Acyn and I, looking at me with such intensity I'm glad I'm sitting so I can mask my reaction a little.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Acyn asks, resting his arm on the back of the couch, his fingertips lightly brushing my shoulder. I bite my lip nervously before actually speaking.

"I know what it means to be your beloved, but I want to know what this means in a more serious context. What rules to follow... I don't want to make it obvious that I have no idea about your race, culture and what is expected of me."

I watch as they look to each other, again having another wordless conversation before turning their attention back to me. Kaede speaks first.

"We're vampire royalty. So, as our beloved you are royalty in addition."

"But I'm human. That still applies?" I ask curiously and Acyn nods and smirks. "Human for now."

My eyes widen. "You're... planning to turn me?" Acyn answers me back. "Eventually, but not until you're ready. It's a big change, but it's not a pressing issue at the current moment. I for one, cannot wait to see those sharp fangs in your mouth, darling."

He's going to be the literal death of me.

"You'll be expected to attend all the events we do, assist in decisions with the businesses alongside our family and help govern alongside with other royal families. There's a lot to cover regarding that and vampire history but believe me we will get to that, and Acyn and I will be with you every step of the way to teach you." Kaede says with a reassuring tone.

"Our race is portrayed as tightly strung control freaks, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Vampires are generally more laid back and usually just deal with conflict as it arises. Brutally sometimes, but that's a part of our background. We are still able to be savage monsters, and some vampires in other royal lines are more in tune with that part of themselves. You'll meet majority of them once we start attending events together, but as Kaede said, you won't be anywhere without us by your side so there won't be much to worry about there."

I run my hands through my hair. "Okay so that's a bit reassuring. Obviously, there's more that I will learn as we go, but thank you for your honesty." They both nod at me. "Anything else you'd like to ask?" Kaede questions and I blush. Because there definitely is, and it's a bit more vulgar in nature.

"Uh..." I pause and Acyn chuckles. "Baby girl..."

I blurt it out. "How in the hell is sex going to work when there is two of you and one of me?" Acyn laughs out loud and Kaede smiles.

"We share you. Individually and together. I mean we already technically shared you already..." I feel like my eyes bulge out of my sockets. "But sex is different." I try to calm my racing heart but it's no use. Acyn moves then, quick and deadly, hovering over me and I gasp. "We both like to watch, darling. You are ours to ravage, fill and use as much as you'll let us."

"Fill?" I stupidly question before I realize and groan. "No way you're talking about...."

"Of course. You can't get pregnant until you're a vampire, darling. So..." He leans down closer to my ear before whispering into my ear. "We will fill that lovely pussy of yours with our seed until it's dripping out of you."

Fucking hell, I just had to ask didn't I?

_____________________________________

 - More plot and conflict will be starting up in the next few chapters! 

 - Enjoy!! See you in the next one!!