Eyes

He liked her eyes a lot.

They were her most expressive feature.

When she was excited about something he swore her eyes would twinkle with delight.

If she was mad they'd narrow down and it seemed like she was attempting to blow up whatever was making her mad with her mind.

When she was shocked or surprised they'd widen as if to pop out of their sockets.

It was cute him.

When she was sad they'd appear gloomy and dull. He hated when she was sad. Even if it was over the tiniest thing he'd be there for her and make sure she never had a hurt expression for long.

He was convinced her eyes could make him do whatever she desired.

He wasn't sure if she knew the power she held over him. He assumed she did though with the way she'd maintain eye contact with him whenever she asked for a favor.

  All it took was one wistful look and a "please walker.." for him to be at her mercy.

  She sometimes reminded him of a baby deer. Winsome and timid.

Those eyes were his kryptonite. One look up into his eyes and he was like puddy in her hands. Not that he minded, she could do with him as she pleased and he wouldn't mind.

She could honestly hit him with a car and he'd be the one apologizing for being in her way.

  But he'd never admit that out loud.