Fighter

She had a lot fight in her.

  Walker knew this first hand.

  With season two production in progress their training became more consistent and intense. Instead of training 1-2 times a week they were training for 3-4 times a week. Lots of hand to hand combat and sword fighting.

  Walker knew the new trainer schedule would be lots of work but with his friends, specifically Leah by his side he would be alright.

  He knew there would be a lot of different outcomes with training. He'd be more skilled with the sword, better coordination, and he'd get more muscular which he was especially excited about. What he didn't expect is how distracting it'd be training with Leah.

  She had a way of moving, a way of walking that was very beautiful; appealing.

  Walker didn't think that could be a thing that someone would pay attention to, but he knows for sure that he does, so it must be a thing.

  The motion of her arms as she glides the sword through the air, how her feet move fast from one side to the other, the sway of her hips.

  He can't be the only one that finds such movements so alluring.

  What he really liked about watching Leah train was how fast she could take someone down. With her quick footwork and powerful strikes. She could have someone on the ground in less than thirty seconds.

  Walker being Walker he thought he could so easily take her down. I mean, he was twice her size. How hard could it be?

  Well it was deemed to be extremely hard when it's finally time for him to go up against her.

  He walks over to the mat facing her.

  He's smirking and thinking about how cute she looks in her workout clothes. He gets into position holding his arms in front of his face.

  She looks him directly in the eyes. He swears all the air in his lungs depreciates.

  He can't think straight, his mouth feels dry. He wants to look away but he can't.

  He feels like prey under her intense predator-like gaze waiting for the right moment to pounce on him.

  He really can't say he hates the thought.

  And suddenly she's against him pushing against his shoulders. His feet are no longer touching the ground having been swept by her own. Only seconds into the fight he finds himself lying on his back with Leah half on top of him pinning his shoulders down.

  He looks up at her, a satisfied smirk on her face.

  She truly looks breathtaking.

  His heart is pounding in his chest. Thankfully she's off him now, offering a helping hand.

  "You ok Walk?" She says.

  Walker can only nod.

  Charlie finally chimes in after watching the whole fight unfold. "Maybe if you pay more attention you won't end up on your back."

  "Who says I don't like being on my back?" He thinks to himself.

***
Ngl this was roughly based off a TikTok of this girl doing Jiu Jitsu with her boyfriend lol.

Also tysm for 1k reads🐞!