Kiss

Kissing Leah was just... wow

Of course he was the one to initiate it.

Finally being Leah's boyfriend he thought he had mastered the whole "control" thing but it only made his impulsive behavior intensify so he doesn't even try to stop himself from kissing her.

They're sitting on her bed.

Leah is telling him about her day at school. Of course he's only half listening, staring at her face intently and giving nods from time to time.

His back is against her head board as Leah is sitting criss crossed in front of him. She's wearing that mango perfume again, her hair also having a particularly sweet smell .

His eyes drag down to her clothes. She wore floral boy shorts with a matching tank top, a small sliver of skin showing at her stomach.

The most aggravating parts about her outfit has to be her shorts bearing more than enough leg. And the low cut tank top leaving no limits to his twisted imagination.

It's so mesmerizing to him.

His gaze returns to her lips.

God he wants to kiss her so bad.

He ponders on the thought of pulling her into his lap and claiming her lips.

His lips feel dry. His tongue darts out of his mouth and onto his lips.

Oh?

He notices Leah's eyes flick down to his lips.

His heart is beating so loudly he's sure she can also hear it.

Her own breathing has quickly picked up and his eyes fall to her heaving bosom. All he wants to do is shower her with kisses.

"Leah?"

He can hardly hear his own voice with the way his heartbeat is thumping in his ears.

"Hm" is her simple response, her eyes darting from his lips and back to his eyes.

He bites his lip to hold back a groan.

Before he can think about it he's leaning into her.

The feel of her lips against his is euphoric. He immediately pulls her into his lap to straddle him.

He can't even bring himself to care about how desperate he probably looks under her right now. He's been waiting far too long for this kiss. It feels like the first time he kissed her all over again. Except this time he isn't running away.

He starts off slow, not wanting to scare her.

Her hands are tangled in his hair, gently scratching his scalp in a way that makes his toes curl. He takes that as a sign to deepen the kiss.

His arms wrap tightly around her waist. For months he'd been thinking and fantasizing about her and now here she was wrapped in his arms and sitting in his lap like a present waiting to be unwrapped.

  All for him

They pull away from each other in an effort to catch their breaths. Her warm hands move under his shirt caressing his abdomen. He takes this as a hint to take his shirt off. He then nuzzles into her neck breathing in her scent and leaving opened mouth kisses.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long." He murmurs into her neck, leaving more kisses.

Her whines are like music to his ears.

He pulls back to look at her. He notices one of her braids falling from her bun and tucks it behind her ear. His hands reach to cup her face leaning in again to kiss her.