TDL X TCO (OH MAH GOD?!)

Mushy: I'm getting hate for this. I'm feeding everyone doomed Yuri.

You: WHY MUSHY WHY!?!?!?!? *Sobs in despair*

(Warning: Angst, Mention of drugs, self-harm, and mental issues.)

----------------------------------------------

TCO and TDL were best friends since they were created... They destroyed websites and helped each other through chaos... When all of the sudden... TCO changed.

"Hey TCO! Let's destroy the internet!" TDL said as she puts her arm around TCO's shoulder... "Not in the mood TDL..." TCO said in a monotone voice...

"TCO, are you alright? You seemed... Different..." TDL said... It's true that TCO changed a lot since she didn't sleep a lot, starved herself, taking pills, and going to the kitchen in late nights...

TDL always noticed that TCO would wear arm warmers/long sleeved tops and pants/anything covering her legs... Even in the summer... "I'm fine TDL, I am ok..." TCO said as she eats ice cubes again...

"Nuh uh, you're not gonna eat these today, you gotta eat a full meal." TDL said as she cooks Cajun Shrimps and throws away the ice... TCO blushed because of TDL's loyalty...

(Wow, TDL became a green flag fr?!)

"Th-Thank you TDL..." TCO said as she tried TDL's food... It tasted amazing of course, TDL is always the chef in the hause... "Your welcome burnt donut~" TDL teased...

(I SUCK AT MAKING NAMES DON'T ASK- Krakenhause)

"Shut up..." TCO said, "Make me dummy~" TDL grinned... TCO approaches TDL and kisses her making TDL blush, "Dang you..." TDL mumbled... 

{~At night...~}

TDL and TCO were watching a movie... TDL can't help but notice some of TCO's scars that were visible to her... "TCO, can I see your arms?" TCO froze as she heard that sentence... 

"Wh-why..?" She asks to TDL... TDL grabbed her arms and rolls up TCO's sleeves... TCO's arms were full of 'SH' scars... TDL rolled up TCO's baggy leggings and saw more scars... 

"How long did you do this?!" TDL asked, "..." Silence escaped TCO's mouth... "TCO... Tell me... Please... I'm worried about you-" "Why should you worry about me?!" She screamed as flames started to ignite to her hands... "Because I love you!" TDL screamed as tears flowed through her eyes...

"W-wha..." TCO was shocked to hear that information... "Yeah, you heard me, I'm in love with you!" TDL shouted as she teared up... TCO hugged her... The two lesbian girls hugged each other in embrace...

-----------------------------------------------------

lighty_gurl I HAVE MADE YOUR REQUEST! TA DAAAAA

OH MY GOD?! 393 WORDS?! MY MOTIVATION IS ON THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you rate for my new writing style? :3