"I-I didn't mean to kiss you!" (Orchid x MT)

Oh look! A rareship! I will roll to the ground when I see that!!! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Imagine that Orchid's sickness was cured and forgave Purple for helping MT destroy a game, and uh Gold escaped that VR shit.

@ignore_my_pfp hehehhehehehehehehheheheh

Yk the rules! GENDERBEND HEADCANONS!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY MT- AUGHHHHHHHHHH 😫😫😫😫 THE VOICESSSSSS 😭😭😭😭

-------------------------

Orchid and Purple were walking to the park, he let Purple play at the playground since it was her first time to experience that.

Gold was playing with Purple, Orchid smiled at the scene... He wished that Purple deserved a better childhood, "Oh hey Orchid." MT said as she gives Orchid a corn dog.

"Hello MT." He waved at her... They were best friends since College, so they pretty much knew each other for a very long time.

"How are you? You look sleep deprived." He chuckled as he teased MT, "Haha, good one Orchid." She chuckles also, the two children saw this scene.

"Oooohhh Uncle Orchid and Mom k-i-s-s-i-n-g under a tree~" Gold jokingly said, "Gold! When did you learn that?!" Purple asked, "... Wattpad." She said, "Oh. Well aren't you 12-" "S H U S H."

It was starting to rain so Purple and Gold planned something, they would push Orchid to MT to make them kiss on the lips.

"Mom! It's gonna rain!" Gold shouted making MT shock and falling to Orchid, making them kiss... "AYIIIEEEEEEEE" The two children squealed as the two parents blushed.

Orchid helped MT to get up, "I-I didn't mean to kiss you! I'm s-sorry!" He stuttered as his face flushed red, "I-It's ok, that was an accident! Right...?" MT said as she glared at the two laughed,

"Oop- They found out-"

---------------------------------

Sorry it was short, I made this in a storm lol

Philippines: The storm blocker of Asia