Loser, Baby {~Purple x Green~}

Mushy: *Can't stop thinking about this song* I HAD TO MAKE A CHAPTER ABOUT THIS?!

ignore_my_pfp: AND YOU MENTIONED ME?!

Mushy: Yes mate, I had to because you made 7 books about them and some of them never got updated, I am not reading that anyway.

ignore_my_pfp: Yeah but in your AU, everyone is fricking lesbian and girls.

(By the way, this is most likely in Episode 29/Note block Universe!)

(Warning: Lesbiab, Curse words, Ship, Cringe, Song, How the fuck do you add the Youtube video in a computer.)

-------------------------------------------------

The two girls were going to the nether to fight MT, as the girls talk, Green notices Purple feeling sad after telling her why she joined MT.

"So things looked bad... And your back's against the wall... Your whole existence seems... Fucking hopeless...."

Green sang as she stood up, "You're feeling filthy as a dine bar bathroom stall~... Can't face the world, sober and dopeness..."

"You've lost... Your ways... You think your life is wrecked..." Purple looked down, "Well let me just say... You're... Correct!"

"Wait what?" Purple reacted, "You're... A... Loser, baby, a loser god damn baby, you're a, fucked up little whiny bitch~"

"Hey!" She exclaimed, "You're a loser just like me!" "Thanks, asshole.." "You're a screws-loose boozer, an only one-star reviews-er"

"You're a power bottom, at rock bottom, but you've got company!" "Is this supposed to make me feel better?!" Purple asked.

"There was a time I thought no one could relate, to the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged~~~" "But lettin' walls down, it can sometimes set you straight! We're all livin' in the same shit sandwich~~"

"I regret betraying you because of some insane woman who wanted to destroy Minecraft.." "And that made you think you're unique? Get out of here, girl!" Green said as she invited Purple to dance.

(Woman MT is so underrated 🥺)

"We're both losers, baby! We're losers, it's ok to be a" "Fucked up, traitor bitch?" Purple asked, "Baby, that's fine by me!"

"I'm a loser! Honey, a schmoozer, and a dummy! But at least I know I'm not alone!" Purple sang, "You're a loser just like me!" Green and Purple said in unison.

"I got an appetite for being the greatest!" Green said. "I got an appetite for mother figures, every woman I ever know!" Purple said, "Go ahead baby, sing that song, come on!"

"I am now independent and stronger!" Purple sang, "I am now selfless and caring! But now I'm being haunted by traumas.." Green sang.

"I'm trapped and it gets worse with every hour~~" The two girls sang.. "You're a loser, baby..." Purple said, "A loser but just maybe if we," Green says.

"Eat shit together and things will end up differently..." They rhymed... "It's time to lose your self-loathin'! Excuse yourself, let hope in, baby! Play your card, be who you are!" Green chanted.

"A loser... Just... Like me...-" The two girls croon but were cut off by the Red staring at them, carrying her cat. "Y'all knew how to sing?"

------------------------

FINALLY I HAVE FINISHED IT FOR 3 DAYS! 😭

532 words?! ON THE RECORD!