Kinda random lore.

As Rina waited in the void... She saw an orange haired girl falling... She uses her wings and catches her... "H-Huh...?! Who are you?!" The girl questioned.

"... U-um..." Rina looked away as they landed on the ground... "How are you here...?" She asked and she fidgets her fingers.

"I mainly went to the stickwor-" "YOU CAN GET OUT OF HERE?!" Rina was shocked on the girl's abilities, "Yeah, if you're half dead." She said,

"... Dang it, I'm fully dead, in reality and internet I think." Rina replied, "What's your name?" The girl asked,

"Rina." "I'm Amier, anyways, if you wanna get out of here, you should disguise yourself." Amier said, "Fine..." Rina obeyed.

Rina dressed something decently and fixed her hair, Amier held her hand and they flew up...

(Btw, they are in a stickfigure form if they go outside of the void.)

They were in Rina's PC...? They both didn't expect it but they hid in a corner...

"Yo TML and TSL, you two are in your room for a while, wanna come out?" SL said, a tall black stickfigure with an orange outline came out of the room.

"Oh. WAIT, IS THIS THE REASON I HEARD WEIRD AHH NOISES IN THE ROOM??" LM said, "Uh... Hi... I'm uh TSE or The Solar Eclipse... That's what the voices said-"

The stickfigure disappeared suddenly and it became into two stickfigures, "Erm, the sigma." TML censored her curse.

"Sorry- TFB is calling me-" TSL said as he answers the call, "Yeah, go talk with your girlfriend or smth." TML said,

"TML, that's not very nice of you." Fungei said, "Wait, have y'all seen Mushy-"

"I'm here." Mushy said as she carried the two stickfied humans, "Who are these people-" LM was cut off by TML's comment"They look gay."

"Really TML?" Rina replied, "You know them?" Amier asked, "You know us?!" The demon stickfigure's jaws dropped.

"Yeah, because I am their creator." Rina said, "Ok, here's a test, WHAT'S (2b + 5a) + (6a - 4b)????" Mushy said,

"11a - 2b, because two different variables can't be add nor subtract." Rina answered.

(Education. Yeah.)

"Ok you're our creator."

-----------------------

AUGH-

They would be strangers in another universe