"B... Because... I love you..." (TDL x TCO)

Doomed Yuri of a fanon AvM/A ship?!?!?

(If you don't know what yuri means, it's basically lesbian in other terms)

Yeah I do exist for that reason.

I saw a pretty corgi-filipino dog hybrid (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

*SIGHS IN MAKING POVS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND*

Warnings: Swear words, Character death, Violence, and LESBIANESS

---------

{~TCO's POV~}

As I went to the garage where TDL was making a project of... I saw her making a virus... A gasp escaped my mouth as I saw the virus...

"What? Amazed by what you see?" TDL teased as she saw me gasp... "Dark... This is too far..." I warned her.

"Oh come on! This is gonna be epic! We can rule the world!" She said as she raised her hands in excitement... "But... TDL... Don't you think you're going to far...?" I said...

"No! I'm not a dumbass like you!" "What...?" I was shocked at what TDL said... I punched her to make her stop.

{~TDL's POV~}

"WHAT THE FUCK TCO?!" I shouted as I tried to stand up... "This is too far TDL... Stop it now!" She said...

"WHY TCO?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! DIDN'T YOU WANTED THIS?!" I shouted,

"I CHANGED TDL! I CHANGED FOR THE BETTER! I REALIZED THAT THIS WAS NOT GOOD!" She screamed as she punched me...

Tears escaped her eyes... I took that as an opportunity to use my wristband to stab her in the stomach... I smiled in evil as she whined in pain...

"AGH! IT HURTS! T-TDL HELP ME!" She screamed as she held her stomach in agony... She started crying...

"No. You didn't even want to destroy the world with me. You broke our promise." I said in a stoic voice.... TCO started to go limp... I realized on what I done.

"Chosen, are you still alive...?" I cautiously asked her... I bend down my knees to try wake her up...

{~TCO's POV~}

I went limped after TDL stabbed me... I can feel the virus eating my organs as I was dying...

"Chosen, are you still alive...?" She cautiously asked, well fuck no you dumb idiot.

"D-do... You... Still... Hate me...?" I mumbled as I tried to stay awake... "Yeah. I still do. That's why I asked you if you were alive." She sternly said...

"TCO, why the fuck you want to make me stop making me the virus and care so much about me at the same time so badly?!" She asked as she grabbed my collar.

"B... Because... I love you." I mumbled as my life slipped away... The virus completely made me disappear in front of her.

{~TDL's POV~}

"B... Because... I love you." She said as the virus ate her... I sobbed in tears as I realized the truth..

"I-I'm sorry... I don't love you..." I cried, tears stung my eyes...

-------------------

HAHA! SKILL ISSUES TCO! TDL DOESN'T LIKE YOU WAAH WAHH WAHH.

🤫🧏

Anyways, I'm doing this in the ocean, the fishes helped me to make this.

*COUGHS IN HELL* I probably forgot to post this