TDL x TCO again :3

Mushy: It's still in Yuri/GL/Lesbian version.
(My signature 😊)

You: Again?! I want gay!

Mushy: But there's spicy scenes-

*You scrolled down instead.*

-----------------------

TDL woke up from an amazing smell of food from the kitchen... Which is weird since she is the only chef in the house and TCO sucks at cooking..

TDL went to the kitchen in a hurry and found out TCO was cooking... Was she in a dream? TDL slaps her face... Nope... She wasn't dreaming...

"TCO? How are you good at cooking?!" TDL asked as she was mesmerized by TCO's unlocked cooking skills.

"Oh... Um... I observed while you cook as always and... I wanted to pay you back for c-cooking amazing and tasty food.." TCO answered as the small flustered girl continued to cook.

"Can I try?" TDL asked, TCO let her tried the food and it tasted amazing!

"You cook better than me babygirl!" TDL complimented, "Nuh uh" "yuh uh!"

TDL noticed Food restaurant paper bag in the trash can... "You didn't cook!" She commented, "Huh-" TCO yelped as TDL pinned her to the wall...

"You lied to me cutie... Now suffer the consequences...~" TDL said in a flirty voice... "I-I'm sorry!-" TDL kisses her passionately...

TCO gave up and kisses back... TDL breaks the kiss and bites her neck and shoulder... TCO whimpered and moaned softly until TDL bites TCO's sensitive spot making her moan...

"A-Ah...!~" TDL continues to bite it making a hickey there... TDL walks away... "Heh... At least I marked you~" She said in a flirty voice...

(If you're asking, how the f*** TDL managed to bite TCO's shoulder? Well... TCO is wearing a long sleeved off shoulder top.)

"I hate you..." "I love you too~"

---------------------------

Who taught me this? Chai did! Thank you Chai app!

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ So innocent! And so cute! So kawaii!