Each of my AvM/A oc lore

So most of them are reincarnated or reborn as stickfigures, they were humans that had terrible pasts. (Possibly awareness.)

-Mushy
She was a Japanese girl named Yukimada Jinjoru, her parents were strict and abusive since they wanted her to be 'perfect' until Jinjoru fell in love with a girl named Yamada Hamiki, her parents made her feel ashamed by exposing her that she was lesbian and she was always scolded by her family... Until she hung herself in the Suicide forest. (It's a real place.)

-LM
He was a Saudi Arabian boy named Ali Maramahad, he wanted to become a police officer so he could protect his family but instead, he was working as a slave for the rich, he was abused and worked until he died due to dehydration, heat stroke, and starvation. (... HE WAS ALMOST NORTH KOREAN BECAUSE WHEN I SEARCHED COUNTRIES THAT SUPPORT CHILD SLAVERY, I SAW NORTH KOREA 😨)

-SL
He was a Chinese boy named Chen Yang, his dreams collapsed due to a deadly earthquake, he died due to the rumbles and lack of oxygen. (He had a happy childhood, but he died at the wrong time.)

-Fungei
She was a Brazilian girl named Clara Malarcia that arranged for a wedding for a 30 year old man, she was sexually abused, physically abused, and died due to being stabbed in the heart by her 'husband'. (Poor her, luckily Rina doesn't support that, she made her have a happy childhood.)

-TSL
He was a Spanish boy named Guaves Montenegro, his mother didn't support his dreams due to him being the reason why his father left him, she scolded him, even for little things, he was jealous of other kids having a mother caring for them, he died due to drowning when his mother took her to a beach.

-TML
She was a Russian girl named Lyubov Iskrennost, she was an orphan who lived in the woods because she escaped from a horrible orphanage, she died from being mauled by a bear.

Did I go too far? NAHHHHHH

Can't let the gang know I am gonna do this someday