GETTING OUT OF LINE

- her manager gave her the alcohol, she was completely wasted by the time I got home.
- I'm sorry to hear that JK.
- is ok beautiful, come on let's get to work, there is no time to waste.
- yah, let go of him!!!!
The two stopped their tracks when they heard the voice.

- go inside, let me deal with her please.
- will you be ok?
He nodded, so she walked inside.
- what is your problem, are you cheating on me?!!!
Amber screamed at him.
- my problem right now is you, making a scene in front of our work place, are you still drunk?
- why was she dragging you like that?
- she wasn't dragging me she just reached for my arm, because we need to hurry up with the fittings, so she can finish with the outfits needed for Friday.
- and for that she needs to touch you.
- I don't know where are you trying to get at, but we are not doing this right here, most certainly not right now, I'm not going to allow you to drag my name through the dirt without any proof of anything, it has never gone through my mind cheating on you so please get it together, I'm going in, if by any chance you dare to open your mouth like that when you address me inside this building again, so help me I will drop you like a sack of potatoes on the spot.

Her eyes were opened wide just staring at him.
- are we clear?
- I better not see her touching you again.
- unfortunately for you that won't be possible because she is the one doing the fittings, so grow the hell up because you are a model as well, and I have seen plenty of males touching you, and you have never hear me acting childish like this because I know this is work related.

He left her standing on that spot while he followed y/n inside.

- what the fuck was that?
Jungkook asked himself while making his way to the room.
Y/n was on the sewing machine working on the outfits from yesterday.

- sorry about that beautiful...
He said softly feeling the embarrassment.
- it's ok, women get jealous sometimes.
She said while shrugging her shoulders.
- insecure women, childish women, I have never given her any reason to think like that about me, I'm not a cheater.
- I know you are not, but what you are is a very handsome and attractive man, most likely she only see that every woman in the world is going to come after you,
- every woman, huh?
He said shaking his head up.
- come on let's deal with the last two outfits and then you can help me with the sewing.
- am I going to get anything back for my services?
- yeah, the outfits you will be wearing on the weekend, otherwise you will walk the runway naked.
- would you enjoy that?
- keep on dreaming, by the way is she ok, where did you leave her?
- she has things that need to be dealt with, she is going to be in the fashion show as well with another designer.
- ahh, but still, is she ok?
- she is, are you worried about her y/n?
- of course, she is your girlfriend after all, but I would not want the scene that played out in front of the building to mess up your image, you can never be too careful and never know who is looking.
- that's exactly what I told her, acting crazy because you have to touch me.
- is that what her problem is?
- yes, but I told her that she didn't have no right when all this is work related, there is plenty of male designers touching her all the time but she doesn't hear me acting like a psychopath for that.
- well I will make a mental note not to touch you too much.
- please do your job without any worries beautiful, I'll deal with her later.
- stop calling me that, that kind of pet name needs to be reserved for her not me.
- I have always called you that.
- yeah but you didn't have a girlfriend when you did.
- to be honest I have never call her pet names like that, I tried once but she almost hit me on my head off for it.
- what the hell, why?
- she said pet names are lame, she feels like she is being cat called.
- with all due respect, Amber is a little weird.
Y/n said scratching her head.
- she is, come on let's get to work.
It was him who reached for her hand, but she stepped back.
- no touching sir.
- fuck, I'm sorry I'm going to have to work really hard on that, I'm so used to the skin ship between us.
- I know but that was when we were younger, now we are grown adults so we need to act like it.
- right, because you don't want to touch me, you just want to get me naked.
He teased.
- yah...
She pushed him hard but he didn't even budge an inch, his hand moved to grab her arm pulling her closer to him.
- stop it, I told you that it doesn't look good for you to be touching me.
- I know...
He lowered his head.
- and I told that is going to take me a while to break that habit.
- well, get to work on it.

Friday had come faster than what they had would wanted to.

Jungkook was at home getting ready to head to the venue of the fashion show.
- are they coming to pick you up?
- yes, the car is on it's way, so I have to hurry up, how about you?
- Hanbin is picking me up shortly.

Jungkook didn't know why every time Amber mentioned her manager that simple fact chewed him on the inside, something was eating at him.
- are you almost ready?
- yes, I just have to finish doing my makeup.
- you are going to look very beautiful.
He said which she gave him a small smile.

Jungkook had made it the venue where he was met by y/n, she looked stressed out, her hair was everywhere, clothes wrinkled, she was sweating and her hands were shaking.
- hey you, why are you looking so stressed out?
Jungkook asked taking a hand in his squeezing briefly at the same time he tried to smooth down her all over the place hair.
- why do you think? This things don't get easy for me, but I will be fine, come on let's get you ready.
- lead the way madame.
They made it to the back, where he was met by the stylist.
- hair and makeup first then I will meeting you to get you into the outfit.
- yes captain.
He said with a smile before walking away with the hair stylist.

Y/n got back to work, she was going through the outfits again making sure that they were perfect, she was bent working on the hem of one of Jungkook's pants, when she felt someone standing beside her.

- so, are these my boyfriend's clothes?

Y/n heard Amber's voice and it gave her goosebumps.
- hey there, yes they are, I'm just putting the last touches to these pants.
- these are so simple for him, he should get better looking clothing, clothes the scream him, he is so handsome, he needs to wear clothes that give justice to his beauty.
- well, your perception of beauty might be different from the designer, that might be the reason why you are a model not a designer, Jungkook seemed to love the clothing, so that's what matters at the end what him and Changmin think.
- do you like my man?
She threw out there.
- what does that to do with this fashion show?
- it seems that you get too handsy when he is close to you.
- not really, I do sometimes, is a bad habit that we used to have when we were younger, so I apologize for it, but to answer you question is not I don't like him.
- I don't know, why I find that so hard to believe.
- you can believe it if you want, that's your problem, not mine.
- stay away from him, don't make me have to get you fired.
Y/n felt the anger sipping under her skin, so she stood up, now eye level with Amber.
- only an insecure woman would waste her time with things like this, you are his girlfriend...
- that's right, me.
- well act like it and stop putting him in awkward situations, it can bring both of you problems, act like a lady.
Y/n said softly working hard to keep her anger in check.