JEALOUSY THE ROOT OF EVIL

BONUS CHAPTER

The fashion show was finally coming to an end, y/n could feel her worn out body being weighed down from the long exhausting day that everyone had.

- oof it was the longest day ever...
Jungkook said while he was changing onto his own clothing.
Y/n was still collecting all the clothing that was loaned for the fashion show, while Changmin was mingling outside with possible investors and other important people from the fashion industry, that came to Milan for fashion week.
Jungkook walked up to her with the clothes that needed to return, they haven't had time for the kind of interaction that he wanted, he couldn't believe how different things were with y/n, after he broke up with Amber, now he wanted to be with her, around her but specially to enjoy their free time at home with her and their cat.
Pepper had become an addition in his life that he would never want to be without.
- hey you...
He spoke up when he finally made it to her side.
- hey...
- still lots to do before you can enjoy yourself? Here are my clothes.
He said handing them to her.
- thank you for that, but not really, I just need to make sure that all the clothing is here, I have to do an inventory then mark it on this clipboard.
- let me help you.
He offered reaching for the pile of clothing that she was carrying.
- you should go out there and mingle with the important people, Changmin will introduce you to the right people.
- he already did...
He said leaning closer to kiss her temple.
- well if you are so adamant in helping me, come on let's do this inventory.
She placed her hand on his cheek briefly, making him lean into the touch.
- alright madame lead the way, you know I am your humble slave.
- silly...
Her smile made his days better, and his heart pound recklessly, just wanting to throw the clothes on the floor and bring her in his embrace.
- come on I want to be done with this Mr. Model.

- are these the last ones?He asked her who was reading the paper on the clipboard very intensively

He asked her who was reading the paper on the clipboard very intensively.
- (sigh of relief) yes it is...
She said with a smile.
- that was a lot of clothes.
He said rubbing the back of his neck.
- that's a Milan fashion show for you sir.
- so, let's go out there and enjoy ourselves baby.
- we should not be seeing together sir, that is not good for your image.
- do I look like a I give a fuck about that beautiful?
- well you might not, but I do, so that's that...
He growled softly before caging her against the wall, which took her by surprise.
- (gasp) sir someone could walk in.
- fuck... them.
He finally kissed her, why did he feel like his soul had reenter his body, as their lips touched, he bit her bottom lip.
- (soft moan) Jungkook.
- that's right, open up for me beautiful.
He said against her lips, not having the slightest intention of breaking the kiss.
- stop...
She whispered.
- I refuse to stop.
His hand glided down her side, making its way down her leg, stopping at the curve of her ass.
- fuck yes... your ass is perfect beautiful.
- I want you...
She forced herself to keep her hands from reaching for his belt, otherwise it would have gone down hill from there.
- I know you do, your body sings for me every time my hands are on you beautiful, I want to go home and worship every inch of your body, get down on my knees for you and savor your sweet pussy.
They were immerse on the kiss when Jungkook's ear perked up, someone had walked in the back.
- fuck...
He let go reluctantly, before quickly stepping back, but it was too obvious what they have been doing, both of their lips were swollen.
- y/n, are you back here?
Her eyes were still fixed on Jungkook's but they widened at the voice.
- what is it?
He whispered.
- there you are...

Jungkook didn't know who that voice belonged to but he sure knew that y/n wasn't too excited to meet the owner

- I was wondering where were you? But now I see what have you been up to?
The male said looking up and down Jungkook's tensed body.
- is that what you do now? Mingle with the models.
- watch it buster...
Jungkook growled in warning.
- Mingyu, what do you want?
She asked bitterly.
- I just wanted to say hello but I see that you are quite busy with... him.
Mingyu pointed towards Jungkook with no amusement whatsoever in his face.
- I don't think that's any of your business, so if there is nothing else you need, we excuse ourselves.
She said pushing Jungkook towards the exit.
- you could do much better than him, but you don't like to share.
- I know you like to whore yourself around Mingyu but that's not my style, I want to date a man that only has eyes for me, not for me and a hundred more.
- I think you should stop talking, like I'm not standing right here.
- please stop...
She begged, holding onto his hand wanting nothing more than to avoid a situation between them.
- and who are you?
Mingyu asked with a smirk flashing through his lips.
- I'm the one that only has eyes for her, but I'm also the one that will make sure men like you respect her.
- like I said before, you can do much better than him.
- not, I can't...
She rebutted before walking passed him, with Jungkook in tow, who was just a few seconds away from pouncing on Mingyu.
- let's go please.
She begged him again, after the unpleasant encounter with Mingyu, they end up splitting, Changmin dragged Jungkook with him introducing him to some of his friends designers as well.
Y/n wasn't really in the mind set to talk to anyone so she stay to the side, until she had enough.
- I'm going home.
She walked to grab her things, looked for him on the way out but by the time she found him, he was immersed in a conversation with Changmin and his friends.
She just walked out the door and down the street to look for a cab, but there was too much people, so it was a hard task.
- I can take you home.
- not even if you were the last ride in this world.
- what does he have that I don't?
- (laughs) he is a real man.
She said proudly.
- I can be that man for you, but you refused me.
- Mingyu... I'm not having this conversation with you again, I'm tired of explaining myself to you, I don't want to be one more in your life, if is not only me, well it isn't.
She finally flagged a cab which stopped in front of her, as she was getting in, he grabbed her.
- why are you so stubborn?
- let go of me...
But before she could finish her sentence, another hand wrapped around his wrist.
- let go of my girlfriend now...
Jungkook's dark voice was deadly but soft, his eyes promised violence if he didn't do as he asked.
Mingyu finally let go of y/n, turning his attention to Jungkook.
- touch her again, so heaven help me, my image will be last thing I will worry about, I will worry about taking care of your ass.
Jungkook warned him before letting go of his wrist.
- get in baby, we are going home.
Jungkook said softly, facial expression still hardened, but she did as he asked.
They both got in the cab, atmosphere so tense you cut punch through it.
- why didn't you look for me?
He asked, his voice was a mere whisper.
- I did... but you were in a conversation with...
- I can care less what was I doing, if you are leaving, you can bet you pretty ass that I'm going to follow you.
- you can't do that...
- who says I can't?
- you need that kind of PR baby, is good for you, he knows a lot of designers.
- I don't care about all that beautiful, you and pepper are the most important things in my life, so therefore you come before anything and everything.
- I hate you...
She said playfully.
- right, I know you do...
He teased her, lifting his arm for her to cuddle up to his side, which she did.
- I was very jealous...
He confessed.
- of Mingyu, Jungkook please, there is not a single reason for you to be, I broke up with his annoying ass.