BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL

- me...
- yes you damn it...
He growled, pulling her with him behind the clothing rack.
- Jungkook, what are you doing?
- I just said fuck it to everything I have been holding myself back from before.
- I'm confused...
He placed his hand on her hip before leaning closer to her.
- do you want me?
He asked bluntly.
- what kind of question is that?
- fuck woman, just answer the damn question, yes or no? As simple as that.
- Jungkook...
- fuck this shit...
He growled before going for her mouth, he kissed her not too rough not too soft, he kissed her just right, the kiss that both of them have been wanting since they saw each other for the first time.
- you made me feel like shit when I saw you for the first time after ten years.

He spoke without stopping the kiss, he just nibbled on her lips while doing it.
- why, what did I do to make you feel like that?
- you made me want you, made me have the thought of cheating on her, I almost gave in before everything went down to shit.
- I didn't make you do anything, that was all you.
- oh yeah, that's how you feel.
He asked biting her bottom lip harder.
- ouch, why the roughness?
- because that's the way you have me feeling right now, I can't think clearly, I'm sorry if I'm being too rough beautiful, I told you once a man can't take but so much punishment, I know you want me too, I just confirmed it by the way you were looking at me.

He allowed on of his hands to travel down her back until it took perch on the curve of her ass, he groped and squeezed until he felt like stopping.
- (soft moan)
- there it is, that's what I was waiting for...
He growled going for another kiss, tongue inside her mouth at once, while his hands were busy groping everywhere he could.
- I want to fuck you so bad beautiful.
- god you have the dirtiest mouth, I have ever heard and I don't understand why do I find it so hot.
She said letting her hands roam around his chest and back.
- (growl) fuck...
He picked her up all of the sudden, pressing her back against the wall and his crotch against her heat.
- merciful Jesus.
She let out a big breath.
- do you feel how hard I am, how desperate I am to bury myself inside you beautiful?
- please...
- anything you want my love, you never ever have to beg, you can have my soul if it makes you happy.
He said with a feral voice, it made her cunt spasm hungrily, while he kept pinning her against the wall with his crotch.
Y/n could feel the outline of his cock, it was thick, she wanted it inside her before her body combust.
- Changmin is coming.
- how do you know?
- I just know baby trust me please.
She said out of breath.
- to be continued...
He said in a grunt before letting her down, her legs were jelly at this point.
- are you ready to stand on your own beautiful?
- yes...
Y/n felt like a fish out of water.
He had the most evil smirk known to mankind.
- I love you...
He promised with a soft kiss to her lips before then leaned one last time biting her lower lip, when he heard the door knob, pulled back away from her, running to the bathroom.
Y/n found the strength to stand straight, when the door opened.
- y/n?
Changmin call as he made his way inside.
- (clear throat) right here...
She said lifting her hand from behind the rack.
When he finally made it to her side, she was in front of the rack pretending to be inspecting something on the leg of a pair of pants.
- Jungkook, he isn't here yet?
- in the restroom, I'm about to finish taking the measurements for the outfits for the Milan fashion show.
- great, I rather him wear this ones instead.
- thank goodness I hadn't started yet.
- hey Changmin.
Jungkook's voice was heard coming through the racks.
- hey friend...
- hey Changmin.

- I brought these new outfits for Milan's fashion show instead

- great, we were about to start with the fitting.
- great I'll leave you to it then.
Changmin said squeezing his shoulder before walking out the door.
- that was close.
- are you ok?
She asked moving closer to him.
- yes, I am ok, now but we will resume what we started later on at the house.
- do you even like me like that?
- I meant what I said before I had to walk away from you.
- really?
- don't you, please tell me if this is one side love so I can step back.
- no, of course not.
- thank goodness.
He whispered leaning his forehead against hers.
- I was about to lose my mind.
- you already have been through enough so is time for you to deal with love and care not lies and deception.
- please do not make me fall in love with you even more.
He said pressing his lips against her forehead.
- I love you too, it broke my heart when I saw your heart broken baby.
She ran her fingers through his hair.
- god this is why I know that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with, I want you pregnant with my baby, sleep in your arms every night for the rest of my days.
- me too, shit me too, even my cat loves you.
- I love her too, as much as I love you.
- ok, ok, we need to work before I lose my job for being nasty in my workplace even though it would be worth it.
- you have me, therefore I will fuck you onto the mattress whenever you want me to but also I will take care of you beautiful.
He said while his hands move to fist her hair.
- stop making this hard when are at work.
She said kissing him one last time before finally breaking the hug.
- yes, walk away while I still have some sense of control.
She smiled hard at him, her smile melted him.
- let's get to work.
She giggled.
They got busy with work finally, through the day, Jungkook still found excuses to grope her and kiss her, which y/n didn't mind one bit.
Soon enough they were walking out of the door of the sewing room.
He threw his arm around her shoulders leading her towards the door.
- Jungkook!!
He turned at hearing his name, so turn his head to the side.
Amber was standing close to the entrance door.
- what can I help you with?
He asked coldly.
- I want to talk to you.
- I apologize Amber but I have nothing to talk about with you, now if you excuse me I have better things to do, like hanging out with someone that does appreciate me.
He said squeezing y/n harder onto his side.
- so that's it, you won't even hear my apology.
- I hear you and I forgive you but, that's it, we won't be anything else besides acquaintances, you should thought about that before you cheated on me with your manager.
He spoke lowly not wanting for others to hear.
- go hug him and kiss him like you were doing before, it's obvious that you don't give a shit about me, otherwise you would not have let him touch you when you were dating me.
Changmin stopped at hearing the conversation.
- but you don't understand..
She said in tears.
- what is it that I don't understand? I'm fine, I wasn't enough for you, if he is the one you want that's good for me, wish you the best in your career and happiness.
- please...
- no, you had the chance but you wasted it...
- no one is talking to you, probably shoved yourself through his eyes.
- please don't, leave her out of this, she did nothing wrong, she defended you many times, she also witnessed what you were doing at the after party with Hanbin and decided to hide it from me, so don't try to blame it on her when there is no one else to blame but you, just be honest to yourself, you never loved me, otherwise you would not have looked for whatever you were missing in someone else's arms, now is my turn to get what I deserve in the arms of the one that loves me, and cares for me, goodbye.
He resumed his walk towards the entrance.
- you didn't have to say that to her Jungkook.