part 11

It was time for the ceremony, my parents and I stood behind the closed of the grand hall we could here professor Dumbledore speaking

"It brings me great honor to announce the merlos have been found" the doors swung open and we were revealed my parents nodded and lead them down the center everyone cheering I lifted my eyes my eyes landing on draco he was stood at the slytherin stable he looked like he had been crying and hasn't slept I got to professor Dumbledore bowing,he smiled and hugged me I hugged him back he presented me with a reward for courage, I smiled and thanked him soon Hagrid came over and hugged me I hugged him back laughing back a small sob. I look over to draco his eyes never leaving me he had tears streaming down his face I couldn't take it any longer. I ran over to him hugging him my arms wrapping around his neck sobbing softly he wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up spinning me.

"Thank fuck your safe" he held back a sob

"I am now thanks to you" I pulled away wiping his tears and he sniffles smiling wiping my tears and kissed me pulling my waist close to him the room erupted with cheers causing me to laugh and draco smiled soon everyone was hugging me and Thomas walked up to me I knew what he was going to ask and I looked down

"It's okay at least your safe" he sighed

"He would be proud of you" I smiled

"Thanks"

        My parents joined me and draco he shook my dad's hand and my mom hugged him he hugged her back smiling. The rest if the night was full of laughter and fun draco didn't leave my side once.
      Eventually the night ended mother and father went back home security surrounded the manor now, draco walked with me back to my dorm. I leaned against my door looking at him.

    "You don't think I'm leaving you after you've been missing for a week do you?" He smirked leaning in and kissing me softly I kissed back soon it became rough and he opened my door holding my waist walking me into my dorm not breaking the kiss and kicks the door closed locking it. His hands tangled in my hair. He started kissing my neck softly making me gasp he pulled away.

"Sorry" he rested his forehead against mine breathing heavy.

"It's okay" I kiss him again

"You sure" he pulls away looking in my eyes I nod.

"I need words y/n" he smirks

"Yes draco" I smiled and he unzips my dress it falling to the floor and I loosen his tie as he kisses my neck I unbutton his shirt quickly slipping it off his shoulders. He picks me up mylegs wrapping around his waist as he lays my on the bed. He quickly removes his belt and slacks his fingers loopin around my waist band on my thong  looking me in the eye I nod and he slides them off.

"Your beautiful as ever y/n" he kisses my neck he slips his boxers off and lines him self "let me know if it hurts and I'll stop" he kisses my forhead pushing into me making me gasp my nails dig into his shoulder he goes slow. He thrust slowly the pain turning into pleasure and he starts going faster making me moan.

"Your doing so good for me darling" draco groans

"Fuck draco" my eyes roll back and I feel a knot in my stomach

"Fuck suck a good girl" he groans and speeds up making me scream as I come my walls tightening around him. After a few more thrusts he pulls out Cummings on my stomach. "Fucking hell that's a hot sight"

"Shut up" I giggle draco goes and grabs a damp towel and wipes off the mess he hands me his shirt and I slide it on I stand and use the restroom I come back and cuddle next to draco we fall asleep together.

      I wake up and draco is awake before me he smiles and kissed my forhead. "Good morning beautiful"

"Morning" I hug him tightly as we lay in bed together dracos platinum blonde hair falling into his face I brush it back and he smiled pulling me in closer.

"Y/n"

"Yeah?"

"Um was last night... um special enough?"

"What?" I look up him confused I knew draco has hooked up with girls before but I was confused

"Last night was your first time" he takes my hand lightly rubbing the back with his thumb "was it special enough did I do anything wrong"

"What no draco where is this coming from?" I sit up a bit

"Y/n your the only person who makes me feel like this. When I found out you... you were gone missing I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat and I cried I let my self cry Blaise couldn't even console me. I need you I never want to be with out you. Your my whole world y/n. I was your first and I want to make sure you felt loved and special"

"Draco..." my eyes watered and I kiss him softly he kisses back "last night was perfect because it was you I love you so much draco."

    Draco held me close hugging me letting a few tears slip from his eyes we sat and cried together for awhile then got up and got dress for classes I wasn't required to go but I missed it so I decided to go.