23

Ezra's hand was still on my lap, his grip was gentle and tender as he was starting to get settled in on the couch beside me. Ezra still kept his gaze on me as he stared at me silently for a moment. Ezra was still brushing away my tears from before as he now leaned into my body slightly so that his torso and legs were pressing into mine. Ezra's body language was starting to show just how comfortable he was with me and his actions seemed almost natural and instinctive now.

Ezra leaned in more as his torso and legs were pressing into mine, he took a bit more initiative when he placed his hand back onto my lap as he now gave it a light squeeze. Ezra's arm was now almost completely wrapped around me, his whole body was now pressed tightly against mine. Ezra could now feel even more of the heat from my body as he was now more closely up against me. Ezra's hands kept brushing away the remaining tears that kept coming down my cheek, he kept his entire focus locked on me.

Ezra felt me lean more into him, he now felt my head moving to lean right onto his shoulder and he also felt my fingers interlocking with his. Ezra brought me closer towards himself as my head was placed on his shoulder, Ezra wrapped his arm around me a little tighter as the two of us were now close pressed against one another. Ezra didn't seem to mind one bit with this, he actually seemed to really enjoy being this intimate and close to me. Ezra kept his eyes locked on me as he now felt my fingers interlocking with his.

Ezra's body kept leaning right into me as we two had our fingers interlinked together, we were now both pressing as close towards one another as possible. Ezra continued to stare straight at me as he continued to keep his hold on me, he now seemed very at ease. Ezra's other hand was still resting on my lap, he softly squeezed my leg once before he continued to look at me.

Ezra continued to keep his one hand wrapped around me, his other leg was now slightly wrapped around mine as the hand which he had placed on my lap began to gently rub the inside of my thigh.

As Ezra's hand on my lap started to rub the inside of my thigh, he kept staring into my eyes as he held me close to him. Ezra's breath stayed slow and even as he did this, I could tell from his soft and tender nature as to how loving and comforting he was acting. Ezra didn't seem to mind the close intimacy, instead, he just continued to lovingly and softly caress the inside of my thigh.

When our lips were close, Ezra suddenly felt the touch of my lips on his, he was completely caught by surprise by this. Ezra's eyes immediately widened as he felt my lips touch his own, he quickly leaned into the kiss himself. Ezra's other hand was still placed lightly on my lap as the hand which he had placed on my thigh gently eased itself upwards, moving higher up the inside of my thigh.

Ezra's hand continued to slowly move upwards as it now made its way just beneath my thigh, he continued to gently rub the inside of my thigh. As Ezra was focusing all his attention on the kiss he was giving me, the hand on my thigh was now starting to inch towards my thigh and he gave it a slight squeeze.

Ezra squeezed my thigh a bit more as his other hand started to ease into my hair as he kept himself planted firmly into the kiss. He started to softly caress my head as he continued to squeeze my thigh more, this was turning into a much more passionate and intimate moment than Ezra had expected so that was evident in his actions.

As the kissing continued, Ezra's mouth was still locked on mine and he didn't seem to be planning on pulling away any time soon. Ezra's hand on my thigh moved upwards more as he kept squeezing my thigh, his hand now inched even further up, slowly moving towards my waist. The hand on my thigh began to give my thigh an even tighter squeeze.

Ezra's tongue slowly began to move its way around my mouth as his hand on my thigh was squeezing and pressing even tighter against my thigh, the pressure from the squeeze was starting to shift upwards from my thighs towards my waist. Ezra was still softly and gently caressing my head as his lips pressed deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Ezra was starting to really get into the kiss as his tongue moved around my mouth a little more. The hand squeezing my thigh had slowly shifted upwards more, his fingers were now wrapped around my waist. Ezra's hand squeezed even tighter around my waist as he kept pressing on the kiss, he seemed to now be fully focused on the kiss and nothing else currently.

Ezra's hand continued to squeeze tightly around my waist as the other hand which was wrapped around my waist was now running up and down my back, gently rubbing it as he kept the intensity of the kiss maintained. Ezra was in his element at the moment, his complete focus was locked on me as he kept on the deep and passionate kiss, his grip around me had not loosened at all either.

Once Ezra's other hand started running up and down my back, they both eventually made their way back to the side of my waist. Ezra's hands now both were wrapped around me and they were squeezing me tightly. Ezra's hands gave my waist a few more squeezes and pressure, this was turning into a much more passionate and intimate moment than he had initially imagined for us two tonight. Ezra's tongue was still moving around my mouth, his grip on me tightened even more as the passion in the kiss grew.