★ | #24 | luck

★ | #24 | luck"see! you're my good luck charm

★ | #24 | luck
"see! you're my good luck charm."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

the alchemy taylor swift
"he just comes running over to me."

______________________

WEDNESDAY evening, Seong Haewon spent her time in the café for her first official working day. Of course, under the watchful eye of Mrs. Jeon, who was supervising her for her first few days.

“Enjoy.” Haewon let out with a smile, bowing politely towards the couple that had come in as she clasped her hands together.

Wandering away from the table, she took a deep breath as she went to clear off a table, spraying and wiping it down in preparation for future customers, although she doubted there would be much business considering it was already relatively late.

The bell chimed, sounding through the building as Haewon's head lifted, perking up slightly at the noise. Her gaze fixed on an older man, wandering to the front counter to presumably place an order.

“Hello, welcome to memorabilia! How may I help you?” Haewon greeted, plastering a smile onto her lips as she slipped behind the counter, fingertips drumming against the wooden countertop.

After the male placed an order, Haewon hummed quietly, as the customer took a seat at a vacant table. Just as she was turning around to prepare the cup of coffee he had ordered, she paused as the familiar voice filled her ears.

“Haewon, hun, it's late. Why don't you end your shift here and head on home? I can handle the rest, no worries. I'm worried that you'll be too tired for school tomorrow morning.” Mrs. Jeon chuckled, lightly patting the girl's shoulder as she came back from the break room.

“Oh, are you sure, Mrs. Jeon? I don't mind staying a little longer.” Haewon tilted her head, a bit reluctant despite the woman's assuring tone.

“Positive. You've done great today. I’m happy to have you on our team. I'll see you Friday, okay?” Mrs. Jeon raised a brow, peering over her shoulder at the teenager who nodded quietly.

Haewon bowed out of respect, a small smile gracing her lips. “Yes, I'll see you then. Thank you so much.” She let out, looking down at the watch wrapped around her wrist.

Hurriedly, the girl wandered to the break room, where she slipped her apron off and hung it on the hook on the wall. The time then leaned down, sweeping her backpack off of the ground and slipping it on with ease as she carried herself out of the break room.