★ | #14 | playground

★ | #14 | playground "whatever you say

| #14 | playground
"whatever you say."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

telephones vacations
"but you're a part of me."

__________________________

"HEY!” Haewon let out in surprise, a forced groan falling past her lips as she stood up from the table that she sat at, after his parents had joined her.

“Why'd you copy me?” Haewon complained half-jokingly, looking at the flannel he wore over a plain white shirt.

Only difference with his was his flannel was white with a pale green color, whilst hers was a white with a pale blue.

Heeseung smiled, rolling his eyes as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, shaking his head. “Don't flatter yourself. It was the first thing I saw.” He snickered.

“Yeah, right. You're jealous of my fashion sense so you totally copied me.” Haewon teased, as he stood still, unfazed as he stared back at her plainly, only a small smile settled onto his lips.

“Ah, how cute, stay there. I'll get the camera.” Mrs. Lee spoke up, setting down her utensil as she pushed herself out of her chair, earning a laugh from her husband who watched her wander into the connected living room to grab the film camera off of the shelf.

The two teens grumbled softly, snickering as they were pushed closer to each other, told to pose for the picture as they both wrapped an arm around each other, free-hand raised to form a simple peace sign with their middle and index fingers.

“One, two, three, and.. cheese!” Mrs. Lee dragged out, the camera flash and shutter sound filling the room as the two teens separated almost immediately.

“I'm gonna go blind one day from that.” Heeseung mumbled, rubbing his eyes before blinking repeatedly, adjusting his eyes once again.

“Once again, so dramatic.” Haewon sighed out teasingly, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I’ll return those stuffed animals that I bought yesterday.” Heeseung threatened emptily, narrowing his eyes as the girl raised her hands in surrender.

“This is going in the photo books.” Mrs. Lee chuckled, waving the small picture around as she brushed past the two to the living room.

“You both have grown so much. I remember when you were just babies.” Mr. Lee chimed in from the dining table with a laugh, catching the attention of both Heeseung and Haewon.