★ | #25 | secret

★ | #25 | secret"hey, do you wanna know a secret?"

★ | #25 | secret
"hey, do you wanna know a secret?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

pink + white • frank ocean
"that's the way everyday goes."

____________________

“HERE, look, is this good?” Haewon asked, head turning to look at the other girl who stood beside her.

Jeon Miyeon glanced at the screen of the camera propped up onto a tripod, a hum of content falling from her lips as she nodded with a soft smile.

“Perfect— as always.” Miyeon complimented, a small laugh bubbling from her throat as Haewon smiled in return, huffing lightly as she shook her head.

“Coming from Ms. Professional herself, that's quite a big compliment, don't you think?” Haewon raised a brow, clicking her tongue.

She leaned forward as she closed one eye, focusing on the viewfinder as her ring-clad fingers wrapped around the base of the camera, shifting slightly as she snapped a photo of the blossoming trees — a sign of spring.

“Oh, please.” Miyeon breathed out a laugh, eyes forming two small crescents. “I’m no professional.”

“You have the potential to be, though.” Haewon commented, pulling away from the camera as she turned to look at Miyeon, who smiled lightly.

“So do you.” The older girl pointed out, running her fingers through her short hair. “And everyone else in this club.”

“Hm, true.” Haewon chuckled, nodding slowly in agreement as she tilted her head off to the side.

Miyeon paused, lips pressed into a thin line for a brief moment before she took a deep breath, opening her mouth to speak. “Hey, do you wanna know a secret?”

Haewon hummed, raising her brows slightly as she nodded softly. “Of course.” The girl agreed, folding her arms over her chest as she focused intently on her club leader.

“I heard there's going to be field trips soon. Separate, though. But the ones we'd fall in are from grades eleven to twelve.” Miyeon informed, voice quiet as the leaves on the trees rustled slightly.

“Oh, really?” Haewon let out, intrigued at the information. “Who told you?” She asked, voice laced with curiosity as she blinked slowly.

“Staff. We're supposed to make an announcement regarding it two weeks from now, after the teachers announce it themselves— of course. We'd just be going over the necessary rules. Like, getting a student's guardians’ signature in order to actually participate on said field trip.” Miyeon rambled, pausing to take a breath.