★ | #39 | signals

★ | #39 | signals"it wasn't a lie

| #39 | signals
"it wasn't a lie."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

from the start laufey
"what's a girl to do? lying on my bed,
staring into the blue."

______________________

THE final whistle blew, as Haewon snapped what she believed to be the final picture of the night.

The girl let out a small sigh of relief, placing a hand over her heart dramatically as she turned to face Miyeon.

"My god, that entire game had me stressing out." Haewon mumbled, eyes drifting to the scoreboard of which showed 4-3, with their teaming winning by one.

"Right? It's even scarier when you don't know the rules. But honestly, I had fun tonight." Miyeon chuckled, letting her camera dangle from its strap.

"Though, it does kind of suck when you have to stand like this the whole game to take photos. My feet are killing me, but it was worth it I guess." She added on quickly, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Ugh, I know, right? I can't wait to sit down. It's going to be so satisfying to relax and settle down for the night." Haewon chimed in, stretching out her arms above her head.

"Also, I'll literally teach you the rules of soccer if you like it that much. I have too much time on my hands, anyway. And the rules surprisingly aren't even hard to understand." The younger offered, shrugging slightly as she let her arms fall at her sides.

"You'd do that? You're a lifesaver, my gosh. I should honestly drag Minjun to one of these games too and force him to learn as well." Miyeon let out, referring to her boyfriend - Jeon Minjun.

Haewon chuckled, nodding her head in response. "I'll turn into a teacher for the day honestly." The girl hummed in content, eyes curved up into two small crescents.

"No offense, but the thought of all of this sounds really funny." Miyeon voiced out, shaking her head with a cheeky smile spread across her face.

"Doesn't it?" Haewon said amongst a string of laughter, tilting her head off to the side.

The echoing sound of the team breaking off with their team chant filled their ears, as Haewon peered over her shoulder as the players all separated, going to grab their stuff before heading home.

Just then, Miyeon gazed down at the watch wrapped around her wrist, a small hum sounding past her lips. "Mm, Haewon, I think I'm gonna head home now. It's already pretty late." She said, looking back up at the younger girl.