★ | #13 | sunday

★ | #13 | sunday"so you're here to escape?"

| #13 | sunday
"so you're here to escape?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

seventaylor swift
"your dad is always mad, and that must be why."

__________________

TIRED eyes fluttered open, met with the sight of a golden hue cast in her room, sunlight peeking through the blinds as her brows curved inward, eyes fluttering shut as a soft groan sounded past her lips.

Her mother's voice was muffled, but she could tell her tone was filled with frustration, even from upstairs in a closed bedroom.

Haewon rolled over in her bed, peeling her eyes open as she sat up, squinting slightly to check the time on the clock residing on her wall.

Eight in the morning, and she fell back onto her bed with a huff, having gone to sleep last night with the intentions of sleeping in whilst she could, before monday came around and school would open up again.

So, why was she awake? What unsettled her enough for her brain to wake her up so early, despite not having anything to do today?

Atlas, a deeper voice chimed into the conversation, a dry tone filled with disinterest sounded through the thin walls, as Haewon's eyes shot open, sitting up immediately.

Of course, Sunday.

One out of seven days was her father, Mr. Seong Hangyeol, was off work, allowing him no excuse to be out and to finally come home.

Haewon grumbled to herself, forcing herself out of bed and nearly tripping in the process as her foot got caught in her blankets.

Pushing her tousled hair out of her face, she sighed deeply as she reached out to open her closet, pulling out a pair of jeans, a white tank top and a flannel to wear over.

Stripping herself from her pajamas, she changed quickly into clean clothing, throwing her old ones into a hamper in the corner of her room.

After brushing through her hair and tying it up into a loose half-bun, the girl took a small breath and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Deciding it was good enough, she carefully walked over to her bedroom door, biting down on her bottom lip as she pushed down on the handle, slowly pulling it open and wincing slightly as it creaked.

Once open enough to where she could get out, she stood still for a moment, making sure there was no movement coming upstairs, she trudged silently out of her room, socked feet sliding across the creaky wooden floors as she successfully made it across the hall and into the bathroom, where she successfully finished getting ready.