Chapter five

Two more weeks in this school and everything seems to be returning to normal, my days at school is just as before, that's if I don't decide to turn around.

Everyone now has figured out the black hair, and so, they want nothing to do with him. He is so arrogant, annoying and on top of that, a big mean bully. It's a surprise he made friends with Shuraym and Ashirudeen... Although, they're a bit like him.

I've been trying to make sure nothing joins me with the black hair but It's impossible. It was easy at first, but when I started to see him with Hakeem, I got worried.

Hakeem is my junior and one of the nicest guys I know, while the black hair is well... You know. They've been going home a lot too often and it's giving me a scary thought.

“what if Hakeem is like the black hair, and is pretending to be nice, Or what if the black hair is trying to turn Hakeem into a bad guy like him, Or even worst, what if the black hair is forcing Hakeem to friend him.”

I can't let any of that happen, which is why I have decide to stalk them... A bit weird, I know.

Hakeem is my friend, I can't let him be with a guy that has hideous characteristics.

I am walking as slowly as I can so I don't catch up with the two in front of me. School has just close and I'm to be heading home with my friends, but I decide to see what the black hair is up to.

So far, nothing seems too troublesome, but the way the black hair has his arm wrapped around Hakeem's neck, I'm thinking Hakeem's not happy about it.

They begin to walk so fast it's had to catch up. In fact, l lose sight of them.

“where are they? Not that, where am I?” I begin to wander around.

I am beginning to get scared because this neighborhood doesn't exactly look friendly. It's awfully quiet and you can feel the strong odour of alcohol and cigarette.

I try not to draw attention to myself.

I walk around, and any opening I see and think it's a way out, turns out to be a dead end.

Why was I following Hakeem in the first place?

Sometimes, I act irrational.

I can't bare the thought of something bad happening to me here, I can't remember which way I got here or how to get out. I don't want to be lost.

And that is when my eyes begins to water, making my sight blurry.

I feel a light whisper of my name. I shudder, getting scared I might have started hallucinating. I hear it again. Slowly, I turn around to find a very familiar figure, I blink as the tears hanging in my eyes drops.

“Hakeem!” my voice is shaky.

He gestures me to wipe my tears and I did so, his eyes seems to be darting back and forth between mine. “sorry” he says, eventually.

I look up at him and say “for what?”

He slightly throws his head back and scratch the back of it. His facial expression is suspicious. “we didn't mean to make you cry, I swear it wasn't my idea, I was against it but he insisted”

Could it be?

Before I could say a word, I heard that same laughter that makes me want to become a murderer. He pops out from behind Hakeem, his umber irises meet mine. He's cleaning an invisible tear.

haha you could have seen your self. ~waaaaah I want my Mommy and my daddy waaah.” he begins to mock me while faking to cry.

“you are an evil person, and you should know that by now” I say, in-between sobs.

“Yan Yan Yan... Boohoo” he sounds more childish than ever.

“You're a bad person, a very bad one. I don't like you–”

“neither do I, see AZEEZA, I have no idea why you were following us in the first place, but you do remember what I told you, right? Stay away and don't be a bitch.” the black hair barks at me.

“khalil, stop.” Hakeem says, as the black hair obeys instantly. “Hannan, I'm sorry we scared you. I thought you and Khalil were on good terms, so that's why when he said we should hide, I thought it was just a friendly prank, I'm sorry”

“Don't apologize, she deserves it” the black hair butts in. A very hard stare is sent to the black hair's way. “your turn to apologize ” Hakeem says.

“hell no! I'd rather die!” the black hair says walking away.

“Tsk. Ever so annoying. C'mon hannan, let's get out of here” Hakeem says walking as he beckons me to follow him. “Don't mind Khalil, he's trying to act cool... Hey! Do you know that Khalil is afraid of cats, he freaks out when he sees or hears one” his words are followed by laughter.

“really?” I say with a grin. “meow!” I can't help it.

“Oh no a cat, I'm so scared” the black hair in front of us, says sarcastically. “Why would I even be afraid of cats?” right after his words we heard meowing. The black hair froze with his eyes wide open.

“~meow ~meow” right then, I figured it didn't belong to a cat but a human–Hakeem.

Me and Hakeem begin to laugh, leaving the black hair to pout in annoyance.

I was worried for nothing, Hakeem is a nice guy, and it'll be nearly impossible to be able to influence him to do something wrong. So I shouldn't have been worried.

Hello peeps (⁠*⁠ ̄⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠ ̄⁠*⁠),

How're you doing?
Good?
Great?
Or having a bad day?(⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)

Well, what ever mood you are in, I hope this chapter was able to add a little sparkle to it. *Sparkle dust*

Nothing much to blab about, so byeeee!

Don't forget to comment.

~Love ♥ funraita