Chapter nine

The scream are unending and it's getting me pissed off. What was that about having a peaceful weekend? clearly, that's not happening.

Ashir and Shuraym looked so worried they hurriedly went to check and I was drawn by my curiosity, so I followed suit.

Standing by the front door looking so shocked and gobsmacked is Azeeza and a girl I haven't seen before, I'm thinking… No, I know it's her friend. But why is Sadiya screaming, is Azeeza really that unappealing?

“Sadiya, are you okay?” I snap at her, and she stop but she has an uplifted expression as if she wants to swallow Azeeza whole… in a good way though.

“The only Najmat.. Azeeza is at my house!?” Sadiya exclaims through her squeals, “I need my phone! Don't go please!” she dashes away, almost knocking me down to the floor.

Why is Sadiya freaking excited to see Azeeza… wait?! How did she know Azeeza's name? No, the only what?!

I scan Azeeza, she still is covered in bewilderment, her make-up is too obviously done, as if she's trying hard.

She's already going crazy for me ~hmm, of course.

Her dressing on the other hand is neither revealing nor hidden, it's just simple, complimenting her perfect hour glass figure… Lord! what am I saying?!

I look to her right side where her friend is standing, she doesn't look fazed by the commotion unlike Azeeza. My brows farrow as I look at her face properly, she is sending dagger-like stares straight at me. What's her problem?

“perv..” she motions her lips to the word but disallow it to be audible, I glare at her, already hating her presence. How dare she use such a disrespectful word on me!

I turn to face Azeeza who has finally regained her conscience. She looks at Ashir and Shuraym, who are trying to make sense of the situation, before her gaze lands on me. She is about to speak but I interrupt.

“Azeeza, what the hell? Why are you here?”

It's puzzling. The one I bully is paying me a suprise visit, this isn't a friendly visit I hope. She probably brought her spiky friend for revenge.

“Excuse you, who told me to come over!?” she snaps with a pissed look, one I'm not quite familiar with, and at that, her arms cross under her chest.

my dumbfounded expression might have urge her to continue, “about the math problem barely anyone could solve.” she says and I could hear the unsaid 'duh' laced at the end of her sentence.

“I never did,” I retort, now pointing to the side of my head... “you might have gotten something in that stupid head of yours again.” ...just incase she forgot where her pea brain is located.

“And why would I, a big genius, ask you, Azeeza, of all people for help. I mean, I solved that stupid mathematics assignment in class a day before yesterday. Look, I'm sorry but…” I decided to add a little joke it, “Ding-dong, you stepped into the wrong house.”

“What are you saying?” she hesitates, I chuckle briefly, “what I'm saying is your sorry-lame excuse to come see my handsome face won't work.” I try to smile, but I guess it looks like a smirk to any one seeing it.

Her friend whispers into her ear before giving me a devilish glare. What did I do to her?

“Khalil look, I don't have time for your little mind games and, I don't feel myself, okay?” she's suddenly sounding mature, making feel like an idiot. I try to send her my signature look, but I see her tighten the way she folds her arms and I swear I think I see her shiver.