{Kangaroos, gotta go}

[Jisung]

My alarm clock ring in my ears about 5 times, sound traveling from one ear to the other, back and forth. I got up and rubbed my eyes till they burned. Not meaning to but by habit. I looked at the time and it was 10:00-

"10:00!?!"

"Ji honey? Are you up?!" My mom yells from downstairs, stating the obvious.

"No! I'm up." I yell back jokingly. She opens the door to my room and walked over to my bed and pulled the covers off of me and backed up. I was in a t-shirt and boxers, with socks. I chuckled softly and got off the bed and hugged her. I snuggled my head in her neck and took in her flowery scent.

"This is nice. Getting a hug from my son right after a hard cleaning session of the house YOU dirtied up."

"Haha, sorry 'bout that." I nervously chuckle and stay like that for a while. Until I thought about something...

"Why am I still here?" I say out of nowhere.

"What?" She asked coming out of the hug and holding onto my shoulder while facing me.

"I'm 23 years old and still in this room, in your house." I say while chuckling, caressing her cheeks. She playfully slapped my hands off of her face and crossed her arms.

"Is that such a bad thing?"

"Well, no, of course not. It's just that I-"

"Plus," She cut me off. "You've wanted to live in the dorms at college ever since you were a little boy. So, you promised me- pinky promised me; You even made me stamp our thumbs together; That you would stay here, in this room, in my house, until you left. Age doesn't matter when it comes to how old you are in your mom house." She stated a bit salty.

"What if was in this house at 90 years old?" I ask.

"Well, y'know, people actually do that. Just the parents are dead. If you had siblings, when I died, I would give you guys the things that I had for myself. BUT, lucky for you, you don't have siblings, so, you get everything!"

I laugh and uncross her arms; I take her hands and kiss the back of them.

"Ok either way, I don't even know what I'm doing up this early, C-"

"Early?! its 10:12"

"Right! And you KNOW I wake up no earlier than 12."

"You really need to get your sleep schedule right before college."

"I will." I sigh.

"How will you get it perfected in one week?"

"Woah, woah, woah. You're switching up on me. You said get it 'right' not 'perfected'."

"I did... just now."

"Not the first time, And THAT'S the one I'm listening to." I say leaving from in front of her to go get clothes for after I get out of the shower. I heard her talking but it was all foggy and pretty much muted.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"ummm no not really." I joke, and she laughs.

"We'll talk later, have a good shower. I heard Chan is picking you up today. I love that kid."

"Yeah, me too" I say opening my bathroom door.

"Ok I'll leave now, I gotta have a good fight with you dad."

"Dads here?" I say while making a disgusted face.

"Ha! Nope, His ass is still right in Australia, losing fights with those kangaroos." She said while she pulled out her phone to check a message she got.

"Oh my god! Your dad just broke his arm."

"How?!"

"Kangaroos, gotta go."

"You're GOING to Australia?"

"No. I'll just be telling him he wouldn't having broken his arm if he stayed here, and that I told him not to go but he didn't wanna listen, so this happened."

"HAHA, ok" She started walking out my room door.

"AND NO COLD SHOWERS!!" She yelled at me.

"I HAVE TO!!"

"GOD, YOUR SO WEIRD!"

I close the door and turn the water to the coldest temperature it can get, and I strip out of my clothes. I got a notification on my phone, and I checked it. It was a newsbreak. I clicked on it and read the heading.

Possible footage of young man around his 20's getting hit by father. NOT CONFIRMED.

I could feel my heart drop in pain. I never liked reading or hearing about these things. It killed me. It sometimes made me want to trade my life out with theirs. The only thing that stopped me from doing so was that I didn't really know enough about the situation.

I got another notification, and it was a text message. It was from chan.

                                                                                              Old man ☠️ ☠️

Old man☠️ ☠️ I'll b there in a bit.

 10:25

                                                                    You: ok 

10:25

I finally got into the cold water-filled shower and relaxed, while at the same time tensing up.

______________________________________

EEEEEEEE 2 chapter done, hope you enjoyed🤭🤭🤭

I'M SO OBSESSED WITH AN OLD SONG OF SKZ. ITS CALLED 'GOING DUMB' IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO IT, YOU NEED TO. 🤭

YOU ALSO NEED TO LISTEN TO SHEESH BY BABYMONSTER IT IS SO GREAT IT GIVES OFF BADASS VIBES I LOVE IT! THE LYRIC VID THE MV EVERYTHING BRO I'M OBSESSED!!! ❤️

Also, Mirror Mirror by F. HERO X MILLIE FT. CHANGBINNNN BINNIEEEEE IT SO GOOD AND I THINK IT'S IN TAIWANESE BUT CHNAGBIN RAPS IN KOREAN AND DOES IT SO FAST BRO. LIKE HE RELLY SAID, "IM FASTER THAN LIGHT" AND I THINK F. HERO'S VOICE MAY BE DEEPER THAN FELIX'S... BUT I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH A DEEPER VOICE THAN FELIX SO NOTHING NEW TO ME. HE(FELIX)WIL ALWAYS BE THE ONE WITH THE DEEPEST VOICE IN MY HEART. WE GOTTA LOVE OUT DEEP-VOICED SUNSHINE❤️❤️❤️ 

word count-931!

🤭🤭🤭