{lets go}

[Minhos POV]

Once we got home, my dad pushed me in and I fell on the ground.

When he pushed me, I was in the middle of taking one of my shoes off. I already untied that one, so the strings were hanging on each sides of the shoe alone.

Because of that, when he pushed me, I tripped and that's the reason I was on the floor now. One shoe off, another one still double knotted and on tight. And me, staring up at him in puzzlement.

I didn't know why he pushed me. But I'm determined to know.

"What happened? Is there something wrong??"

"I think you know what's wrong. We haven't been in this stage for a while.. don't start acting dumb with me again" he said as he stretched out his hand to help me off the group. I took it and he pulled me up.

Our relationship was not very... stable. Once second he could be as close as he can get to being the best father, but mostly, the other second, he's the worst father and he's more than likely abusing me somewhere.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, so I'll admit that I was acting clueless. I just... didn't want him to know... that I knew what he was talking about.

"Ok... I know what this is about." I begrudgingly admitted.

"I know you know. Son I'm not dumb. You should know this already. The way you looked at him... how could I not know?"

I stayed quiet for a little. Embarrassed that he saw how I looked at him.

"The time when you were little and tried to run away ... I saw how he bent down, upset and sad that he saw that blood. Not knowing who's it was. I saw it. I saw it all. I saw her you almost cried because he didn't just run away. I heard it all. I heard you pleading for him to leave... so he wouldn't get caught."

I was shocked. I did all of that... so he didn't get caught. So he didn't get seen by my dad. Because if he did. He wouldn't have hesitated to hurt him as well. Possibly even kill him. The last thing I wanted to happen.

I did all of that... and dad still saw him? And didn't do anything. Maybe dad did have a heart?

"I took the chip and the tracker out of you already."

He started, and I almost took back what I said about having a heart. Yeah he might have had the heart to take them out. But what happened to that heart when he was putting them In me?

"The tracker was to track you. With it out I can't see where you are anymore. But, since you're going to college, it would be the best thing. Don't want people knowing I put things in you that shouldn't be there."

Never mind. I take it back. He only took them out so he didn't get caught. Not because he trusted me. It's my fault for thinking that could be the reason. It could never be the reason.

"The chip was for confidence. You didn't have any and that was the only way to make you seem like a normal kid. Normal person. You used your last chance at that store. 'I'm L'. Sound familiar? Anyways, you have no more chances with confidence by force. You have to learn now."

Confidence? It was for confidence? Well I didn't think I had all of that in me so... it's not that surprising. Just a tad bit.

I looked at him and his demeanor went cold.

"Let's go"

I shivered in fear. His voice went deep so... I knew what this meant.

"Please no dad. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again"

"Oh yes you will. Your going to collage. You'll at least try. Let's go."

I didn't say anything and followed him. We both knew he was write and if I argued with him, it would just make my punishment longer.

Once we got down there he safely sat me down on one of the tools that he used to throw at me. This one had a lot of dried blood on it because he used it the most. This was his favorite. One side of the seat was wood, and the other was metal with spikes, and the legs were always burning hot with rusted steel.

He took off my shoe and smiled at me. But I didn't let it fold me. Everything would change in 3 seconds.

1

He put my shoe down and came back to me.

2

"It's your fault. It always will be. I can promise you that." He spat.

3

He slapped me hard across the face and I fell on the cold cement ground.

He quickly took off my pant and boxers and started to unbuckle his pants and he hit me with his belt.

He then took off his pants and boxers and went deep inside me. He let out a pleaser full moan and I scrunched my face up in disgust.

-afterwords- (I promise I will right a part where the whole thing is what his dad does to him.)

I got sent to my room but I still didn't have any clothes on. I left out with nothing in my body but cuts bruises and scratches and still some of his cum on my body. He told me not to take it off because he wanted to come lick it off.

I tried not to cry, telling myself that I didn't care because I go through this a lot. But it didn't work. Once my bottom lip was quivering I knew it was end of telling myself that I didn't care.

Right then. All of the tears came pouring down.

"It's your fault. It's always gonna be your fault. Always." I whisper to myself.

It will always be my fault.
____________________________

THATS ITTT!!!!!! (For the is chapter)

Finally I uploaded and I will try to upload soon again. This time I wrote all of this on my phone and it was way easier than in my laptop. But I'm still gonna be using my laptop.

My baby forever ♾️

I love you guys. Thank you for reading and waiting patiently for my slow ass😭💗💗

Word count- 1066!