{im gonna jump}

[Jisungs POV]

It was the end of classes before lunch and the teachers let us have a chance to see our dorms, and also the mate.

I was walking to my dorm until someone came up to me. I looked over and saw a girl. She was really pretty and looked extremely pure. But from experience, she was probably far from that. But I was still going to be nice.

"Hi!" She exclaimed and she looked cute. Her teeth were straight and pearly white, her makeup was light, her hair was blonde and I liked how her roots were black, before everything went light.

And the best thing yet, was that her breath didn't stink. I once was friends with a girl and her breath almost sent me to a whole different dimension. I almost stop caring about girls right then and there, but that wouldn't be nice to other girls whose breaths didn't stink.

But, all of that still didn't mean I was attracted to her.

"Hello" I say, smiling.

"Do you dance?"

"Me?"

"No, him" she said sarcastically while pointing at someone. Even though I knew it was sarcasm, I looked back to see who she was pointing at.

It was a boy with all black on. But the thing was...

He was in a wheelchair.

My jaw fell and I looked back at the girl, covering my mouth, while pushing her shoulder a bit, and starting laughing.

"No but seriously, do you dance?" She asked once again, After she calmed down and had the chance to catch her breath.

"I DID but, I stopped for some reason. I don't know why, I just stopped. I stopped stretching and doing the dance practices all together. But I started again about two months ago with the stretching and everything, and I've been keeping up so I can still dance and everything pretty good but, I'm not as good as I used to be. And I just realized I didn't have to tell you all of that and I just had to say no."

"Haha, no it's fine, I don't usually enjoy hearing people talk except for my girlfriend, but I guess if I warmed up to you a bit, you could be an exception. Just don't let my niceness fool you and start liking me. If you do, I won't promise not to break your heart."

"Oh no, I'm... not attracted to you... or really.. girls"

"Oh! Then that perfect!"

"It is?"

"Yeah! Now let me see your phone" I scrunched up my face in confusion. The last time I willingly gave someone my phone or just didn't care if they grabbed it, was Seungmin. He tried to reset my phone, or let me say successfully.

"My number" she said noticing my face.

"Oh! Ok"

I gave her my phone and she put in her contact information. I took my phone back and looked at the name. 'Chaewon' no heart, no flower, not even a rolling eyes emoji. Just plain Chaewon.

Loyal.

I smiled and looked up at her. "Jisung. I'll text you." I said, introducing myself.

"Sounds good." She replied and starting walking away, I turned around and exited the contacts app. I then pulled up the colleges information app and went onto my profile. Looking at the number of my dorm, I smiled and starting walking.

The two reasons I smile being: because the room was on the first floor, and also it was because the walk from where I was right now wasn't far.

I stopped in front of the door and knocked. I stayed there for a few seconds until knocking again, and when I heard silence a second time, I walked it.